Sign in to follow this  
phventer

Status of my SNC changed to Closed - Bassed on empty prommises. Unhappy

phventer

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/43314895/MANHATTAN_MESH_HIGH_BACK_CHAIR_USED_AS_DISPLAY.html

johan nel

Bethlehem

See the following correspondance between myself and Johan Nel- Regarding a [/font]'MANHATTAN MESH HIGH BACK CHAIR*USED AS DISPLAY* bought 10 Aug. and 33 days later I still do not have fully (armrests outstanding) all I am getting is empty prommises since the 8th September. His answer to the SNC I reported was I will get the armrests this week, and That changes the status of my SNC to closed. Unfair, I think the status can only be closed when I receive the outstanding items.

Wed 2011/09/07 01:57 PM- My email to Johan

Johan,

Ek kan dit nie glo nie, ek het nie die armleunings gekry nie???????Die stoel het uiteindelik hier aangekom na al die vorige probleme en sonder armleunings soos aangedui op die foto van die stoel waarop ek lankal my geld betaal het. Ek het jou stoel wat verkeerdelik gestuur was terug gestuur die tracking no. = PE734149230ZA. Dit het R82.55 gekos (12-13kg.)en ek sien nie dat daar geld in my rekening ( sien hieronder ) geplaas was vir die terugstuur nie. Dit was mos regtig nie my fout nie en na ‘n maand het ek nog nie my voledige stoel nie.

Piet Venter

Sent: 08 September 2011 08:15 AM

To: Piet Venter

Subject: Re: FW: Enquiry on purchase of 'MANHATTAN MESH HIGH BACK CHAIR*USED AS DISPLAY*' (Trade-Id: 43314895)Ek sal deur my voorraad gaan en kyk vir extra armrest en dit vir u aanstuur.

2011/9/9 Piet Venter

het jy al enige nuus aangaande die armleunings vir my stoel. Sien Hieronder?

Sat 2011/09/10 10:41 AM Is besig om te soek. Sal stuur sodra ek dit het.

Reply on my SNC from Zuko

e-mail from Zuko Soyizwaphi

Dear Piet

Please forward your banking details as the frefund will be processed upon receipt of the item.

Kindly see the sellers email below.

Return postage will be done as soon as I received the product back and the

missing armrest will be posted this week.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Zuko Soyizwaphi <

Zuko,

Regarding QJD-563-84040

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have send them my banking details on the 7th September and the tracking number. The item is on its way in Bloemfontein when I last checked, he can check on the tracking number supplied to him. Why in the world must I wait for him to receive the item before I get a refund, and when I buy I must first pay before the item gets send to me, it was not my fault that they send a cheap replacement chair . And do you think it is fair to have to wait more than a month for my item, remember I bought the item the 10th of August .This was his second attempt to cheat me, First I was send a cheaper version of the chair, and then he send me a chair without armrests, that he cannot find, been looking for them since the 8th September and still he has not found them. He has been telling me since the 8th September as soon as he finds the armrests he will send them it is the 13th today, I set him an altimatum that if I do not hear anything from him before Monday 12H00 I will submit an SNC. And 5 days on It is now easy for him to say the item will be send this week and have the status of the SNC changed to closed. I suggest you keep the status on this issue open until I receive my armrests. And I hope he realizes it is both armrests and not just the one as he is suggesting in his mail to you.( the missing armrest) I will keep you up to date.

Regards

Piet Venter

Edited by admin
Removed contact details

MiemsJewels

Why is it if I Follow the link above, it send me to the items I have bought?

admin

Hi phventer,

Welcome to the forums.

A buyer can not file a SNC, only the seller can. The matter will only be closed when it is resolved, so you can still send emails to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance.

It is standard procedure for the refund to be done only after the item is received back by the seller.

MiemsJewels
Hi phventer,

Welcome to the forums.

A buyer can not file a SNC, only the seller can. The matter will only be closed when it is resolved, so you can still send emails to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance.

It is standard procedure for the refund to be done only after the item is received back by the seller.

Hi Andries, Hoekom lei die "link" hierbo na my gekoopte items? :amazed:

MiemsJewels

LOL. Dit was nou vreemd!!