Sign in to follow this  
jphotography

My new babies are 6 weeks old now

jphotography

My female yorkie gave birth on the 27th of July just look at these little adorable babies 2 little male puppies

puppy2weeks.jpg

puppy1weekoldjuly2011.jpg

sony091.jpg

retailrush

Thanks for sharing - these are soooooo gorgeous!!! I now want another puppy... We have Boerboels so they are a tad larger than this! Are these puppies going to new homes or are you keeping them?

jphotography

Hi retail no I will be will selling them. I love Boerboels not just a tad larger but I think they will swallow the yorkies with one go lol. :)

retailrush

Well, I didn't want to say that... but seeing as you mentioned it... whenever we see someone with a small dog we always say - oooh look there's a little snack for MAX... LOL (Obviously said in jest as I love all types of dogs - large and small!)

IMG_2800.jpg.3aaf365a879248c2da69354dc40967b8.jpg

58f5a7296d47d_Max1.jpg.629a65b3c4832334d7056ca3cfa44733.jpg

Edited by retailrush

mellowred

DA couldn't have seen your pics yet JP. Or she is still drooling over them :cheesy:. Gorgeous little babes.

Retail, your Max is lovely.

DestinysAngels
DA couldn't have seen your pics yet JP. Or she is still drooling over them :cheesy:. Gorgeous little babes.

Retail, your Max is lovely.

I have, they're too beautifull for words!:angel:

DestinysAngels
Well, I didn't want to say that... but seeing as you mentioned it... whenever we see someone with a small dog we always say - oooh look there's a little snack for MAX... LOL (Obviously said in jest as I love all types of dogs - large and small!)

:love:He is stunning, fabulous condition i must say, i didn't want to comment, cause my yorkies for a giant like this is but a toothpick, but then again you haven't met my crowd yet, your boy will be putty after he met my crew, xx!

jphotography

Retail I have to agree your Max is soooo adorable