Sign in to follow this  
Rstormfire

How long should I wait for a seller to respond?

Rstormfire

Good day fine BoB-folk

Last week I bought:Other Photography - Epson V700 Multi format fim scanner was sold for R3,600.00 on 7 Sep at 11:15 by splendor in East London (ID:45039554) , made the payment as soon as I got the info (provided in the "payment options"), I have sent two e-mails (one with an attached proof of payment), today I called the seller, first time she couldn't hear me, second time, no answer.

Now my question is: How long should one wait for a seller to respond? I like to be fair and understanding, the seller only has one negative rating (which seems to be a revenge rating anyway) and I don't want to seem unfair.

Am I jumping the gun on this? I have never waited this long for any seller before...makes me a bit worried. I'll try calling the seller again later on today, if that helps.

Thank you for listening

Ricus

Edited by Rstormfire

admin

Hi Ricus,

I notice that the seller last logged in on the 2nd of September, they might have some personal problems.

Please send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za requesting assistance and include proof of payment for the R3750.00.

Thank you.

Rstormfire

Thanks Admin, I'll do that.

I don't think I'm being scammed or something, this deal just seems to take a bit long. The "Buy now" sale was slated to end on the 16th so I think they (the seller) might be under the impression that they won't have to do a thing until then, or they might have some problems that demand more attention than this sale. Either way, I'm not here to judge, I am just starting to get a bit worried, as this isn't a R100 item I could just shrug off. I'll try phoning the seller again today (although I prefer working via email).

Thanks again

Ricus

Rstormfire

SORTED!

Made contact with the seller, she is out of town (no email). No wrong doing here, but it never hurts to be careful in such matters.

Kind regards

Ricus

admin

Happy you came right :wink: