Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

My Dog is driving me nuts!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

My female Bullmastiff is seriously pushing me over the edge! She's been on heat & I wanted a litter before having her spayed. EVERY flippin day she digs under the fence & gets out. Every time I patch she digs somewhere else. The worst is that the bulldog follows her and he is too intellectually challenged to find his way home! I was driving around till 2am looking for him the other morning. I would absolutely die if something happened to either of my animals. I thought the problem would be solved when a got a beautiful boyfriend for her. She still gets out! She is interested in him but he's not making the magic happen :wub:. He's just had a litter a month ago so he does know what to do :embarrest:.

Luckily my neighbour does not have dogs so I very much doubt she's pregnant.

Any suggestions welcome!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus
lilly.jpg.7f3bc315c7bd69b1c84ca48204f03a39.jpgThis is the culprit :mad:

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Just found a great tip (I think?)...blow up some balloons & place them along the fence where she digs. Guess my pooches & I are going to have a party with a difference tomorrow! Jolling days are over Lilly :cheesy:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you only have a fence around your property, your female can still get pregnant. (I saw this happen many years ago when a poodle (male) on the other side of the fence stood up and did what was necessary with our basset. I refuse to comment on what the puppies looked like but they were very cute!)

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
My female Bullmastiff is seriously pushing me over the edge! She's been on heat & I wanted a litter before having her spayed. EVERY flippin day she digs under the fence & gets out. Every time I patch she digs somewhere else. The worst is that the bulldog follows her and he is too intellectually challenged to find his way home! I was driving around till 2am looking for him the other morning. I would absolutely die if something happened to either of my animals. I thought the problem would be solved when a got a beautiful boyfriend for her. She still gets out! She is interested in him but he's not making the magic happen :wub:. He's just had a litter a month ago so he does know what to do :embarrest:.

Luckily my neighbour does not have dogs so I very much doubt she's pregnant.

Any suggestions welcome!

:angel:PM me!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Oh my word...Lily, I wish there was an "unlike" button for your post! Lucky all the dogs around me are fixed. These two useless mutts are just not doing the magic.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:angel:Hi Tracy, thanks for the PM, please see my reply!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Sorry P850 as my Mom found out with her Jack Russel a few years ago they shall choose their own partner she had the same problem as you do. They generally do not like the dog you had choosen to mate with.:mad:

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Yes well... I am a bit mad about that :mad:. This is rent-a-stud is beautiful, with a long pedigree and a head the size of a watermelon. AND he eats my gourmet doggie meals (by the kgs) like it's his last supper...but she would rather find some raggamuffin down the road :(. Well my girlie, I am prepared for your mischevious nonsense...the vet is ready with the morning after injections...I would keep this boy if I could, he's not very well looked after...growths all over from sleeping on concrete. He also languishes in their cozy beds with their fluffy blankets :) I shouldn't have got him...it's gonna kill me to give him back. I already told my husband we gonna have to move so his owner can't find us :weird:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Yes well... I am a bit mad about that :mad:. This is rent-a-stud is beautiful, with a long pedigree and a head the size of a watermelon. AND he eats my gourmet doggie meals (by the kgs) like it's his last supper...but she would rather find some raggamuffin down the road :(. Well my girlie, I am prepared for your mischevious nonsense...the vet is ready with the morning after injections...I would keep this boy if I could, he's not very well looked after...growths all over from sleeping on concrete. He also languishes in their cozy beds with their fluffy blankets :) I shouldn't have got him...it's gonna kill me to give him back. I already told my husband we gonna have to move so his owner can't find us :weird:

Hi, although it is true that they choose their partner, there is ways around that, don't worry, read my PM and relax a little, one thing that might be getting in the way is the way the male is looked after, again relax and leave the rest to me!:cheesy:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Just found a great tip (I think?)...blow up some balloons & place them along the fence where she digs. Guess my pooches & I are going to have a party with a difference tomorrow! Jolling days are over Lilly :cheesy:

Shoe only saw this now, please don't, you will make the situation worse, there are much better ways to deal with a digging dog, i can see i need to hurry with you, LOL!:weird:

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Oh well... I suppose I am happy to be owned by this mutt. I love sweeping her hair on the floor 5 times a day and watching her with beady eyes 24/7, cleaning all the slobber & having her snoring wake me up. The funniest thing is when she gets out she will not climb on the back of the bakkie. She gallops alongside it like a horse all the way home with me calling "Lilly, Lilly, Lilly" out the window. I actually heard the neighbour whispering to his wife "it's that woman again..". They probably think this is how I walk my dog :cheesy:

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Going to sip my Savannah under the moonlight while they hopefully make happiness...

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

I sent you another PM, go read and go have fun and get back to me soonest - Good Luck!:whistling:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

P850 that is why I am ruled with an iron fist in the family I would feed every dog or cat in the neighbour that passes my house.. I can not walk past a pet shop without drooling at the window it kills me if one pup is left on his own in the pet shop. Good luck with your with your dog!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Oh well... I suppose I am happy to be owned by this mutt. I love sweeping her hair on the floor 5 times a day and watching her with beady eyes 24/7, cleaning all the slobber & having her snoring wake me up. The funniest thing is when she gets out she will not climb on the back of the bakkie. She gallops alongside it like a horse all the way home with me calling "Lilly, Lilly, Lilly" out the window. I actually heard the neighbour whispering to his wife "it's that woman again..". They probably think this is how I walk my dog :cheesy:

I suggest you use the services of "Rent a Gent" P850. Then she can Pick & Choose her own boyfriend!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

Miems...what the hell is that?! I've had this stud dog for nearly a week, now I love him & want to keep him! Can't have 10 fellas in my yard that I will want to keep! This poor guy is loving sleeping in my dogs beds... he has callouses all over from long nights on concrete :sad:. I'm almost glad that they didn't mate because I don't want to give this guy a puppy if he can't even look after his dog properly. I actually paid 500 bucks each for 2 alley cats from a rescue place, but they are worth every cent. I heard on Oprah they are banning the sale of puppies from pet shops in some states, wish they would do it here.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:wondering:Well i was pretty horified over the weekend, i saw 4 stunning Yorkies in a Pet Shop outside (believe it or not) in such a small cage that there were no room for them to move around in. I stripped my .... and told the owner just that, she wanted a rediculous price too for them, i told her they are going to get sick and they are directly facing the wind, offered my number and said that if she needed help if they get sick, she said, don't worry my vet is just around the corner, ja, right, as if she were going to take them, i was so cross :mad: i saw double. Never the less, i will never support her shop, wish i had the money, i would have taken them all in an instant, this is so sad, but i realize more and more each day, some you can help and others well, enough said!:sad: