Sign in to follow this  
staccato

Unfair rating

staccato    10
staccato

I have emailed BoB 3 times three times regarding an extreme unfair rating given me from a buyer "biker ballie" because he failed to read the listing that states; "READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING" " Watch not working, back is loose". He gave me a negative rating because when he received the item, it was not working and the back was loose! Now if that is not unfair, what is??!! I need this negative rating removed! My emails have been ignored, who do I turn to now? This was months ago and still I get no response from admin. HELP!!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi staccato

It is really strange that this rating hasn't been removed.

Did you get an email ackowledging your appeal from BoB?

If not, it is possible that they didn't receive it.

You can also send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Good luck

mellowred    10
mellowred

This is really strange. That is an unfair rating if ever I saw one. I know there was another thread regarding lost e-mails to BoB a short while back. Perhaps yours were all sent in that time frame. I think you get an automated response from BoB stating that "your mail has been received". Did you get an auto-response?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You can also PM Cuan (or Admin) through the forum!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Or actually phone bidorbuy directly and ask for one of the assistants to help you out. I have found Candice to be very helpful and understanding in cases like this. 0861 88 0861

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

That is extremely unfair!!

qball    11
qball

I do apologise for this, we have checked our mail boxes and cannot locate any email from you relating to this query? Did you receive an auto responder confirming your email?

I will remove the rating as the listing is clear.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

staccato    10
staccato

Thanks qball, I sent another email today Subject: "4th email - unfair rating" and still did not get confirmation, maybe a bug in the system? However, thanks again for your response.

staccato    10
staccato

Got a confirmation response at last. the problem is sorted out anyway, thanks again.

qball    11
qball

I am not sure why the others were not received, I even checked the spam folders going back 3 weeks... :confused:

staccato    10
staccato

The 1st email was 5th June, 2nd on 16th August, 3rd on 18th August and 4th today, I only got a response from the latter but by then you had already sorted it out. Thanks

qball    11
qball

Weird!

The 1st email was 5th June, 2nd on 16th August, 3rd on 18th August and 4th today, I only got a response from the latter but by then you had already sorted it out. Thanks

That is really strange, I cannot locate any of the mail back in June and August. I do apologise for this.