Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Animal Case Studies and Assessments!

DestinysAngels

To all the animal lovers out there, hallo and welcome. I will be listing my services very soon, anyone who is interested can ask me through the Forum's PM's or just through the Forum.

My service cost is R240.00 per Assessment (Case Study) which means i do not see the animal in action but through your honest anwers to my questions.

If however anyone wants me to come out to their home for a one on one assessment the cost will be R390.00 for the first hour and thereafter i will charge only for my fuel to and from, areas will be Pretoria and Johannesburg areas only.

Once it has been bought i will ask you some questions, assess your Case and send it via e-mail and via Registered Post, i will follow up with you on the case thereafter between 2-3 weeks or untill your case has been solved.

Please take note that i only work with Dogs and their Behaviour specific to that Breed, however, i do reserve the right to decline and refuse a client, if i feel the case is non-beneficial to me or may harm me or others in any way necessary.

If i feel the animal should see a Vet and it is not adhered to, i also reserve the right to withdraw from the Case.

Once listed and before purchasing please ask me questions through the proper channel provided through BOB on the page of the listing.

I want to know what Breed the dog is and what the main problem consists of, for example: Rotweiller - Aggression, Toy Pom - Barking, etc., if this has not been adhered to, i also reserve the right to withdraw from that purchase with immediate effect.

I take my Case Studies very seriously and i respect the Privacy of my Clients in the highest regard, i would like the same in return, we need to work together in order to solve the animals Behaviour.

Kindest Regards,

Mari'

Animal Behaviourist (Dogs)

Edited by DestinysAngels
Spelling!

StudMuffinsMissus

I wish you lived closer, I could seriously use your help! My dog is in heat but the male stud I got "for hire" is not doing the job. Maybe I got the timing wrong?

DestinysAngels
I wish you lived closer, I could seriously use your help! My dog is in heat but the male stud I got "for hire" is not doing the job. Maybe I got the timing wrong?

:angel:PM me!

lilythepink

DA - how were your exams and have you had the results yet? I think you are marvellous the way you are prepared to help people with "doggy" problems (I call them people problems, as I know you do!!) Are you now set to become the South African Dog Whisperer?

DestinysAngels
DA - how were your exams and have you had the results yet? I think you are marvellous the way you are prepared to help people with "doggy" problems (I call them people problems, as I know you do!!) Are you now set to become the South African Dog Whisperer?

One more exam to go, i am now qualified to give assessments on Behavioural case studies, just need my 2nd Certificate for my final exam in order to start my own practice, can't wait. Done my Presentation on Saturday and got Best in Practice!:angel:

Edited by DestinysAngels
Corrections!

StudMuffinsMissus

Well done, that's brilliant! Must be such a rewarding career. Where do you study for this?

dstorm

I wish you all of the best - may you have a prosperous practice! And enjoy every moment.

Regards

Jacques

StudMuffinsMissus

Ok, just googled it. Did you study through Thinking Pets - COAPE?

DestinysAngels

Nope, but the qualification is recognized by them and Universities all over, i have one more exam to do in order to be able to join SABCAP which is my advanced course, i have done my first year which were the basics and this year is the advanced!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Corrections!

DestinysAngels

:shock:Busy with my finals, hold thumbs for me please!

Pathway

This is somethning I would love to do, but there's nowhere to study in PE. I wish you all the best with your finals, and I just know you will do so much good with your knowledge!

catzcan
:shock:Busy with my finals, hold thumbs for me please!

DA, Duke, Lara(boxer), Jack(something) and me are holding all our thumbs, paws tails, etc..... for you!! I'm sure you'll ace it:cool:

Edited by catzcan
spelling

TS Ron

Good luck DA thinking of you! And do hope as well all goes well with the litter.

DestinysAngels

Thank you so very much my friends, i know with all of you backing me i will do well and i will try and do my best to make a difference out there!:biggrin:

lilythepink

Warmest wishes for exam papers you can easily pass, DA. With your vast experience I believe you will come through with flying colours!

DestinysAngels
Warmest wishes for exam papers you can easily pass, DA. With your vast experience I believe you will come through with flying colours!

Thanks Jan, much appreciated, xx!