Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

Paid for item, Received nothing and heard nothing. What do I do?

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

It is now almost a month since I have paid for two items I won from seller All ratings received by ameliama on bidorbuy.co.za. I won both items for R1 and added the R30 postage so it is no great loss for me. But what saddens me is That I feel I have no recourse to turn to. This seller is continuing on bob. I Mailed BOB about this but never received any answer. I paid via bob pay. What can I do? Even though it is only a very small loss to me it could mean a great loss to some one in the future if this seller continues like this.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi skitty

Did you get am automated email from BoB?

If not, I doubt they received the email - I do remember that awhile ago they were having email issues.

Please resend your email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for them to investigate.

I have never known BoB to ignore a complaint, they always investigate.

Good luck.

Kit W    10
Kit W
Hi skitty

Did you get am automated email from BoB?

If not, I doubt they received the email - I do remember that awhile ago they were having email issues.

Please resend your email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for them to investigate.

I have never known BoB to ignore a complaint, they always investigate.

Good luck.

Hi skitty

Tananka has the right advice for you - I am sure that it will be sorted out. When I look at the sellers ratings it does not paint a very bright picture

Good luck

Kit

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi, thanks for the advice. You are right I never received an automated response so I am sure Bob never received my email, will try again.

Thanks for the help

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Thanks for the advice and help. I have emailed bob on the Community watch address this time as my previous email was to the hello bob address. I will let you know what the outcome of this is.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi, I am still receiving no answer from bob. I have emailed again to the community watch. Please do something bob!

qball    11
qball

Hi skitty

Zuko is busy dealing with this issue and has already emailed the seller, no response as yet. Zuko will also be in touch with you today to provide feedback. Unfortunately responses via email can take up to 2 business days due to the amount of email queries we receive. I do apologise for this.

Regards

Cuan

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Hi bob thanks for your reply which I did receive last week. I receieved an Email from the seller that she still intended to post my items ...since then I have heard nothing and received no tracking number.This was 7 days ago on the 14th September. What must I do now? Do I have to notify BOB again that nothing has been heard?

Thanks for your help.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Skitty Yes I think it is best to inform Bob again that you have no tracking number as yet!

qball    11
qball

Zuko has restricted the seller's account as the last correspondence was that she was going to ship the goods. We will follow up again, but please do so from your side as well.

Thank you.

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Thanks, I will do so and will let you know if I do have a response . Thanks for all the help.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Thanks, I will do so and will let you know if I do have a response . Thanks for all the help.

I noticed that she still buy stuff and pay for it. Strange................:disgusted:

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

I would just like to let every one know that this seller has finally sent me a tracking number. Thanks to bob for all the help. I will update once I receive the items.Thanks every one for the help and advice!!

Pickle Bearies    10
Pickle Bearies

Received my items today and very happy with all. Thanks every one for the help!!