Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

What is your opinion?

booksallsizes

Hi there

Just want to know if this sort of thing would work and if it is okay for the dog...

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/45244702/_Crazy_Special_Ultrasonic_Bark_Stop_Training_Collar_SPCA_APPROVED.ht

I have a neighbour who has a Jack Russell that DOES NOT STOP BARKING. We love the little guy and we love our neighbour - she's fabulous. But this dog is making her and our lives very difficult. Especially as we have a Guest House bordering us and he bothers guests too. So can these collars help - we don't want to make the dog unhappy - but it would be bliss if we could stop him barking (at least a bit) - he lives with three other dogs that are a pleasure - they bark when there is something to bark about!

DA - any thoughts?

DestinysAngels
Hi there

Just want to know if this sort of thing would work and if it is okay for the dog...

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/45244702/_Crazy_Special_Ultrasonic_Bark_Stop_Training_Collar_SPCA_APPROVED.ht

I have a neighbour who has a Jack Russell that DOES NOT STOP BARKING. We love the little guy and we love our neighbour - she's fabulous. But this dog is making her and our lives very difficult. Especially as we have a Guest House bordering us and he bothers guests too. So can these collars help - we don't want to make the dog unhappy - but it would be bliss if we could stop him barking (at least a bit) - he lives with three other dogs that are a pleasure - they bark when there is something to bark about!

DA - any thoughts?

Hi, yes i can help, please PM the problem to me, i would like to know from you whether the dog gets alot of attention via owners or minimul, is the dog neutered or intact, how big is the yard of the owner, does she walk him regularly, is he trained, how old is he, has he been adopted from a shelter or was he a pup when they got him and at what age, what is his name, does the owner have other dogs and how many and what breeds and their ages, also is there other animals ex cats, birds and how does he get along with them and how is his temperament towards the owner and family, is there any children, ages please and how many, does he nip at people or animals and how does he react to visitors, who does the dog initially belong to, the man, woman or a child, if child specify the age please, i will assess the case for you and let you know via PM the answer. I would suggest that the owner tries my advice first before going the collar route, cause it could make the situation worse!

PS: I have a presentation on Saturday, i will start assessing the case asa i returned and let you know soonest, should take me 3-7 days!

PS: Also please let me know if he is mixed breed and if you know with what, this is quite important for me to assess him properly, one more thing, has he had a litter yet and how many!

Edited by DestinysAngels

DestinysAngels

You are also welcome to join my facebook page, i have a section which i dedicate to helping people with their pets to understanding them better, if you are interested in joining, please mention it in the PM and i will send my details to you!

booksallsizes

Thanks DA! PM sent - oh, and please send me FB details!

DestinysAngels
Thanks DA! PM sent - oh, and please send me FB details!

:bigsmile:Pleasure, will do, i will get back to you on this by next week, don't worry we will fix the little chap in no time!

DestinysAngels

:angel:Hi Veronica, i have sent the answer via PM and Facebook, remember to get back to me on this Case please!