Sign in to follow this  
moppies

I cannot breath - Please HELP!!!

moppies

This is the funniest - most weird underwear I have seen in a long time. Not sure whether this body part will be able to "breath" properly or would it die a natural death? Summer is coming - won't it get sweaty and tired of being "pulled" up the whole day?

Underwear - Mens C String - No Way!!! for sale in Cape Town (ID:45173350)

Edited by moppies
added

kyle2

I think whoever is stupid enough to try something like this, better watch out while putting it on, might get a surprise if they misjudge themselves!:shock:

TS Ron

Wow I know they have similar ones in Europe that the men wear in winter but just think of the hot summers! Thanks for the smile!

MiemsJewels
This is the funniest - most weird underwear I have seen in a long time. Not sure whether this body part will be able to "breath" properly or would it die a natural death? Summer is coming - won't it get sweaty and tired of being "pulled" up the whole day?

Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? It will be a more comfortable..........i think DUH..:sick:

Edited by MiemsJewels

moppies
Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? It will me a more comfortable..........i think DUH..:sick:

No Miems - think about it. When "it" is needed, "it" will be too tired from facing the sun the whole day

moppies
I think whoever is stupid enough to try something like this, better watch out while putting it on, might get a surprise if they misjudge themselves!:shock:

Kyle - I need to agree with you! Dit kan 'n katastrofe wees met fatale gevolge!!!!

MiemsJewels

What a strange "thingy"! I looked at "it" this way and I looked at "it" that way, but I'm still trying to understand how "it" can fit??

Looks more than a gunbag! Not suitable for a 38 Special though. Maybe a baby browning.:unsure: Then again......Wonder where they will keep the bullets!

brands online
What a strange "thingy"! I looked at "it" this way and I looked at "it" that way, but I'm still trying to understand how "it" can fit??

Looks more than a gunbag! Not suitable for a 38 Special though. Maybe a baby browning.:unsure: Then again......Wonder where they will keep the bullets!

Ahem, Ahem... * Available in the Black (one size fits all) :bigsmile:

and I just saw this...

[h=1]Mens C String - No Way!!![/h]* No unwanted panty lines - *tsk *tsk

Lukeness

I never though guys were all that concerned over 'panty lines' anyway...

How does that thing stay in place? Do you have to spend the whole day clenching?

MiemsJewels
I never though guys were all that concerned over 'panty lines' anyway...

How does that thing stay in place? Do you have to spend the whole day clenching?

LOL. I wonder about the brakemarks then....................

moppies
Ahem, Ahem... * Available in the Black (one size fits all) :bigsmile:

and I just saw this...

Mens C String - No Way!!!

* No unwanted panty lines - *tsk *tsk

I also saw the "panty" thing and wondered since when men are wearing "panties".

Maybe it was meant then for "transvestites" (hope I spelled this correct and this is only a joke)

lilythepink

I think it looks like something to hold a cooldrink can - hang it over the car seat?

Wear it? I still can't work out how it would fit, let alone be comfortable!

MiemsJewels

Now I still don't know what's the use of this "thingy"

I asked seller a question

His/her reply:

Your question was;

Hi, What do you mean by "fits all sizes" ? The size of what are you talking about.

Thank you

The answer is;

Size Bust(cm) Waist(cm) Hips(cm)

86-102 58-79 90-104

Should fit normal sizes small - large.

Kind Regards

moppies
Now I still don't know what's the use of this "thingy"

I asked seller a question

His/her reply:

Your question was;

Hi, What do you mean by "fits all sizes" ? The size of what are you talking about.

Thank you

The answer is;

Size Bust(cm) Waist(cm) Hips(cm)

86-102 58-79 90-104

Should fit normal sizes small - large.

Kind Regards

Can some male person maybe assist as to where the "measurements" fits in on the specific body part that was given by the seller?

Ek het myself so pas in 'n koma gelag!!! Welgedaan Miems

moppies

Hi...

How do you fit the two golf balls with the knobkerrie..., so to speak please? One on top of the other one or, is this for she-males only?

Sorry..., space looks worryingly small - unless it like a kangaroo-pouch thingie?

Thank you and kind regards

Edmund2000 - Asked by DiscreetSmall.gif

05 Sep 23:39

A:

Hi,

It has a pouch, knobkierrie will be fine, canons might have a problem :-)

MiemsJewels
Hi...

How do you fit the two golf balls with the knobkerrie..., so to speak please? One on top of the other one or, is this for she-males only?

Sorry..., space looks worryingly small - unless it like a kangaroo-pouch thingie?

Thank you and kind regards

Edmund2000 - Asked by DiscreetSmall.gif

05 Sep 23:39

A:

Hi,

It has a pouch, knobkierrie will be fine, canons might have a problem :-)

LoL Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. :biggrin:

lilythepink

Seems our friend is busy asking questions now - which are keeping us going until he is back!

The answer to Edmund's question is hilarious!

mellowred

Here I've had it wrong my whole life .... this just proves that size does NOT count :weeabooface:

TS Ron

Actually I had to laugh working in my sons room I was looking for something on the shelf when I basically could not contain myself there on the shelf is something very similar this is in the shape of a snake! One of his friends had given this to him as a fun gift.. Sorry to spoil the fun the package says one size fits all!

moppies

Doesn't the funny item advertised fits the seller: global fun (458 rating3.gif) username?

moppies

I am so sad, wanted to buy it as a pressie for hubby - but he is :confused:, :embarrest: and :unsure:: "what the h@ll is this"?.

My reply: "It is cool, you don't have to :noworry: - I am your :angel:, I will protect you against any harm".

Needless to say - I lost my case!!

lilythepink

Oh dear, moppies! But it's good to have you actively involved in the "forum family" again. Please do not do another disappearing act or MrAerospace will need double whiskies every night!

Nubbi

LoL - a woman that drives you to drink!! my kind of gal!!

MiemsJewels
Doesn't the funny item advertised fits the seller: global fun (458 rating3.gif) username?

Glow bal fun?

lilythepink

Clever, Miems. (You're on the "bal"!!) lol