Sign in to follow this  
TS Ron

Animal costumes

booksallsizes

Those dogs look totally astounded in the photos... I would be too...

mellowred

I'm sorry .... my pet hate is people dressing poor animals in clothes, but this listing has me in hysterics.

I laughed so much the tears are rolling down my face. I just hope those poor pooches have a sense of humour and have absolutely no ego.

That poor cat must really think it's minion is ready for the loony bin.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mellowred

I can't help myself, I keep looking at those pictures. This is the best laugh I've had this year. And I feel so darn cruel at the same-time. Please someone remove the listing .... LOL. I'm going to injure myself - I'm sure I've cracked a rib already.

lilythepink

It's the posing that gives me the laughs! (Wonder if it was a child wearing the outfit and with copy and paste the dogs' heads were stuck on?)

retailrush

No now, that's awful for the poor animals. I also don't like to see animals dressed up!!

booksallsizes

It's those dog's expressions that slay me - that listing is getting so many viewings between Mellow and I. I've had a miserable morning and that listing has made me laugh again... It's a tonic (an awful one, poor things) but it is one... Now if only I can get the 'email a friend' thingie to work - I'm sure to make a lot of friend cackle too...

By the way - I think the cat is the only one who seems to be able to make the outfit "work" ... by totally ignoring it...

Nubbi

my girls love their outfits

my girls love their outfits and even fetch them on their own when it is cold??

DSC05474.jpg.af4b82a1a46c893e8f1e591889bc8546.jpg

princess.JPG.9798780fd8af148564412af92c37f1ef.JPG

mellowred

My no-no to dogs in clothes applies to pets dressed as humans - frilly bonnets and dresses. These suits are not too bad. At least it is just the front legs that are covered. As BAZ says, it's the expressions. I've just had another look and had to run to the loo for fear of wetting my knickers.

Lil I think these are genuine animals in those suits. And from their little faces I think they have had a look in the mirror.

Nubbi, your girls look wonderful and comfortable.

Nubbi

thank you - will tell them they live for compliments

MiemsJewels

They look soooooo cute Nubbi.:bigsmile: Two real Ladies!!

Nubbi

thanks Miems - they are the world to us

Pathway

LOL! The cat is treating the whole affair with utter ignaution.

TS Ron

Nubbi I love your dogs coats that is kindness you displaying to them I have a jack russel who wears a jacket in winter when it is very cold. But I shall not dress her up as superman nor push her around in the pram or paint her toe nails etc.

She appreciates being treated like a dog should with lots of love.

Nubbi

I agree completely, my girls spend their days hunting moles and all sorts of monsters here on the farm to the point where my garden starts resembling the surface of the moon!! LoL