Sign in to follow this  
peanut1982

seller not responding

peanut1982

what can I do if a seller is not responding to my emails? I won a auction and made payment via eft, a few days later i received a email that he is waiting for payment, so I sent him proof again, it was on the 8th of this month and stil no response,how can I get my money back? seller is dm556. In the last month he got alot of negative ratings. Can anyone help?

voldermort

You should either phone BoB or send them an email, I'm sure they will be able to help you with this.

peanut1982

i did chat to the online consultans, they said that i must forward the proof of payment to them and they wil send it to the seller, that was over a week ago. i did not use the bobpay, i did a direct eft into his account.

MiemsJewels
i did chat to the online consultans, they said that i must forward the proof of payment to them and they wil send it to the seller, that was over a week ago. i did not use the bobpay, i did a direct eft into his account.

Did you send the proof of payment to Bidorbuy?

peanut1982

yes i did forward the proof of payment to bob, the next day i got a mail from them that it is not their bank account.... which i know, because i made a payment into the sellers account like i did when i made the other payments to him from previous auctions.

peanut1982

just checked my emails, its been over a week and no response from bob about the matter, it looks like they condone sellers stealing other peoples hard earned money......very poor service about the matter!!!

Lukeness

Why not call them and ask. Maybe there is a good reason they haven't responded. Try not to jump to conclusions...

peanut1982

sorry lukeness, Im not waisting more money on phone calls, they have my number and can phone me. have been sending emails for over a week to them and not even 1 reply to say that they wil look into it. i wonder if I'll get a response from them if i also set up an account and steal other peoples money.

qball

Dear peanut1982

Thank you for your posts.

Your earlier emails from the middle of the month (19th and 20th) were sent to the seller, including the proof of payment. At that stage you did not indicate a problem, just the proof of payment attached to an email.

You contact us on Monday again, a request was sent to the seller yesterday asking for feedback. We were awaiting feedback, we do allow 24-48 hours for a response. You would have been copied on that email yesterday. According to Solanche who sent the email, the seller contacted us this morning advising his telkom lines had been stolen and had been without access to the internet and email problems (receiving mail), but he will sort out any issues.

bidorbuy does not encourage theft nor do we condone it, there is no reason to believe this seller has stolen your money at this stage. If you want to set up another account and steal other people's money, we will blacklist you and will open a criminal theft case against you... so I would not advise that course of action :smile1:

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Kind regards

Cuan

peanut1982

yeah, a response.... only cause i said im also gonna steal people's money. sorry gball, didn't receive any mails from bob and your online support knew about my problem and asked me to forward the proof of payment. as for the seller, i'm not buying that story. phone lines stolen...does that meen his cell is off aswell? no internet access, but he stil sells other products,rate and be rated by other buyers. and to top it all off, he can send me a mail to ask me for payment.... as for the items i bought, he can keep them and refund my money seeing that i already had to make another plan to supply my clients.

qball

It wasn't as a result of your threat to steal other people's money... :smile: but point taken. We are attempting to contact him again to resolve this issue and ensure you are refunded.

peanut1982

I thank you for your time Gball, hope you get it resolved asap.

Regards

Chris