Sign in to follow this  
lizalee

Unnecessary attack over art

lizalee    10
lizalee

I am new on bob, and posted three claerhouts, and 1 ampenberger, all authenticated by 1 artist and 1 well known gallery, but I'm being attacked by people on bob, and I don't understand why. Why is Artfundi attacking me on bob and saying im sellilng fraudulent art pieces?! Im taking it personally and legally binding, expect community watch to follow up with immediate effect.

ChrizHan    10
ChrizHan

aantuigings oor Claerhout en ander vervalsings

Ek is nou siek en sat vir al die valse aantuigings waaronder ons moet deurloop.....

en sal dit definitief nie meer duld nie......

ek vra DRINGEND hulp van Cuan en Bertus

hoekom word die mense toegelaat om ons so te beswadder

en dit onskuldig!!!!!

Ons het niks verkeerd gedoen nie, en doen nog steeds nks verkeerd nie

maar die mense los ons nie uit nie, gaan julle dit bly toelaat op BoB??

ChrizHan

Christine Engelbrecht

qball    11
qball

Good day

Due to the controversial nature of this issue, we would advise you to have the art works authenticated by a reputable expert in Claerhout. Unfortunately we cannot stop buyers from asking relevant questions regarding the art works being sold.

Any abusive comments or attacks via the Q&A can be investigated, but if someone asks if the item is authentic, we would strongly urge you to respond in a factual, professional manner. Please note, once you answer a Q&A question, it will become public. Buyers who complain that the art work purchased is fake will have to present proof of this from a reputable art expert.

Kind regards

Cuan

kyle2    10
kyle2
I am new on bob, and posted three claerhouts, and 1 ampenberger, all authenticated by 1 artist and 1 well known gallery, but I'm being attacked by people on bob, and I don't understand why. Why is Artfundi attacking me on bob and saying im sellilng fraudulent art pieces?! Im taking it personally and legally binding, expect community watch to follow up with immediate effect.

I am sure the person you took it to was happy it is an original, but why so defensive? You were merely asked who authenticated it and you gave several answers to one question. As far as I could see no-one launched an attack on you.

I also find it odd that the buyer of your painting also had to post a very defensive message on this thread.

This post is purely my observation and is not intented to start any mud slinging.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

I think that, understandably, buyers are very twitchy at the moment about Claerhouts.

Sellers, while they shouldn't tolerate abuse, must realise this and be able to handle the questioning of Claerhouts at this stage calmly and lucidly, because defensiveness is not going to reassure a buyer.

I wouldn't want to be Claerhout seller at the moment - because I'm sure you guys are getting a lot of questions. :unsure:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I have just read the question from lilythepink and the various replies from the seller. I too cannot find any "attacks" as mentioned by the seller. I've only noted various updated answers and also find it very important to give straight, honest answers to your buyers.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
I have just read the question from lilythepink and the various replies from the seller. I too cannot find any "attacks" as mentioned by the seller. I've only noted various updated answers and also find it very important to give straight, honest answers to your buyers.

I also read the questions asked of both paintings. I too cannot see any "attacks" on Lizalee. Unless the questions was deleted by her.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

The only "attack " i see here is the "attack"on our intelligence.

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

I have never noticed any attack sorry about the Claerhout art.Surely we do have the right to question where it is fake or not...

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

The question referred to was answered and deleted.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thanks Admin. Although I must say, I've never yet deleted an answer to any question.....

Pharos    10
Pharos

Are you really new to BoB?

I see you are selling the following item:

Oils - original Elize Wessels - oil painting on blocked canvas for sale in Bloemfontein (ID:44799302)

Which was bought by Paranovalty:

Acrylics - EW349 Cape Landscape was sold for R300.00 on 22 May at 14:06 by Elise Wessels in Cape Town (ID:22094110)

Please explain.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Would love to hear the explanation on this one! Well picked up Pharos!

voldermort    10
voldermort

I dont think this seller would be able to explain as they are disabled.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Maybe Bob want to share with us why Lizalee's account has been disabled?

Pharos    10
Pharos

I see her status is disabled - but the listings still seem to be open and available for bidding? Can someone explain, as I'm obviously missing the plot somewhere.

Edited by Pharos

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I asked two clear and honest questions (as I often do when contemplating whether I want to bid on an item or not). Especially in view of the Claerhout controversy which has reared its head several times - on this forum and on Carte Blanche - I feel justified in having asked the question. Bear in mind I only asked two questions and was then continually having the seller update her answers, very defensively I thought but didn't say so at the time.

I do not believe that any artist, no matter how acclaimed he/she may be, is a true valuer of ALL paintings! One has to have the status of valuator of artworks before I would accept an authentication. Right or wrong, if I am going to spend more than a few hundred Rands on something then I believe I have the right to question what I might be buying.

Why Lizalee should feel "attacked" by any genuine question is beyond my understanding! And her defensiveness seems to confirm that I was quite right in asking questions about the painting! Nuff said.

admin    0
admin
I see her status is disabled - but the listings still seem to be open and available for bidding? Can someone explain, as I'm obviously missing the plot somewhere.

Gone....

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Good for you Admin. But "gone" where? To return under yet another name, no doubt?

Pharos    10
Pharos

Well done BoB!

Pharos    10
Pharos
Good for you Admin. But "gone" where? To return under yet another name, no doubt?

What I find interesting is the two paintings that lizalee managed to sell before she was disabled - and who bought them...

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Gone....

You Admin You!! lol Nou toe nou.....going once.....going twice .....going......gone...!!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
What I find interesting is the two paintings that lizalee managed to sell before she was disabled - and who bought them...

I Think Paranovalty bought 1, and Chrizhan the other one, not sure though!! I saw their names!

Edited by MiemsJewels

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I Think Paranovalty bought 1, and Chrizhan the other one, not sure though!! I saw their names!

CHRIZHAN :embarrest: bought both paintings with Paranovalty the underbidder on the expensive R91200 painting with certificate of authenticity and valuation certificate which sold for R3350 -bought 28 august at 8pm and rated POSITIVE immediately same day also on 28 august-(HENNENMAN IS 184 KM FROM BLOEMFONTEIN)-I fear that the integrity of someone has been compromised a little-i refer to my original post on this matter-the only "attack i see is the "attack "on our intelligence!!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

And both are living on the "plotte" near Bloemfontein. Strange. On the certificate i could see Lizalee van Wyk's address. Plot no 111, I think. The male persons under discussion's address: Bloemspruit. Also the plotte.

Edited by MiemsJewels