Sign in to follow this  
fleshy

Blackberry storm 9530

fleshy

The phone arrived,inserted sim card-works okay to phone.Tried to connect to BES-Blackberry enterprise Server.Cannot and will not happen.Phone will not change from small edge to big EDGE. Cannot connect. Vodacom cannot help as this is not a official SA phone. Nice paper weight. Is there a solution?

MiemsJewels

Hi Fleshy, Did you discuss it with the seller yet?

mncen

Very sad fleshy,

I also bought the same phone and MTN told me the same reply. However I am in the process of meeting someone who said can help but a a cost. If my phone gets fixed, I will post the news to you so may be helped. I think this is rip off and I will never buy from bidorbuy again.

Miss Jewels

Hi mncen

I can understand that you're unhappy about your purchase and not wanting to buy from bidorbuy again, but please remember there is a huge variety of items available on BoB and also excellent sellers on this site. Unfortuantely buying a cellphone on any website is a risk (I've also been there) but this is not the case with all items. Please reconsider your decision as you just might be a very happy buyer next time round!

qball

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. The items are not sold by bidorbuy, please contact the seller and address any issues you have with them. Thanks.

SProducts

I have sold many of these phones on Bidorbuy and have never had that issue. Believe me the call centre people can make you spend lots of money for no real reason just because they can't say they don't know.

I have clients who uses MTN and can use the phone with no problems.

THe 9530 is made for USA market(Maybe other countries that uses CDMA networks). It's a dual model that uses CDMA and GSM networks. It's just a matter of knowing the problem and finding the solution.

As Cuan and everyone said, speak to the seller.

If you can't get help, don't pay yet. PM me and I will give you instructions on how to overcome that problem depending if its not network locked. If the phoen is a Sprint version you might need to buy a MSL code to unlock it, but just send me some info and I can try and help.

mncen

Service Books for BB Storm 9530

@SProducts please help on how to overcome this problem. The phone is unlocked and works well on sms, voice calls but does not access internet. I have subscribed to BIS however on prepaid. I have no problem in sharing my e-mail with anyone who would love to help. my

Looking forward to your help and possible business in future. By the way, the seller is bargainsforyou and does not reply to e-mails let alone answer his phone.

Edited by qball
No contact details.

qball

If the seller continues to avoid you, you are welcome to contact our support team to escalate this with the seller. You can email hello@bidorbuy.co.za or call us on 0861 88 0861.

SProducts
@SProducts please help on how to overcome this problem. The phone is unlocked and works well on sms, voice calls but does not access internet. I have subscribed to BIS however on prepaid. I have no problem in sharing my e-mail with anyone who would love to help. my

Looking forward to your help and possible business in future. By the way, the seller is bargainsforyou and does not reply to e-mails let alone answer his phone.

Replied with some instructions on your PM.