Sign in to follow this  
Mustlovebooks

What should I do with this buyer?

lilythepink

Well, you could rate her neutral seeing as you've had so many hassles with her and you can comment that she took ages to pay and gave you a run for your money, as the reason for the neutral. If she revenge rates you as neutral then you can appeal to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as they "dispatch" any revenge ratings!

Also, now that she has bought from you you are able to block her permanently!

mellowred

I agree with Lilly on this one 100%. Giving a positive hides the fact that she is not a good buyer, and gives a false impression to other sellers.

Mustlovebooks
I agree with Lilly on this one 100%. Giving a positive hides the fact that she is not a good buyer, and gives a false impression to other sellers.

I agree, I will change it to neutral - if she revenge rates me, I'll appeal to BoB.

Mustlovebooks

I changed to neutral (9 of them) - she's now only on 75%. I don't see any revenge ratings from her other negatives. Hopefully that will deter other sellers to sell to her. She's been blocked.

Wild Olive Art

It's infuriating to get a client like this woman. At least the neutral ratings don't affect your score but I would ask BOB to remove them anyway - they are revenge ratings after all.

mellowred

I agree with WOA. These are just as unfair as negatives. But I think BoB do not get involved with neutrals (??). If they won't remove them, try not it let them annoy you too much. I believe people are curious enough to read negative and neutrals and if they check your ratings they will get the full picture. Can you include a link to this thread in the rating?

Mustlovebooks

Thanks mellowred & WOA. I will try with BoB to have them removed, otherwise I'll just try saying wooza. I have emailed her to ask her to amend the rating - no reply so far. So if I don't find happiness, I'll include a link to this thread in the rating.

MsPlod

From a buyer's perspective you are COMPLETELY in the right Mustlovebooks! Tough if someone is a newbie to internet buying, they have to get with the programme and discover that trust is a two way action. We all take our chances - it is not as if the buyer is spending 1000's of rands on computers or high end goods. Your book sales descriptions appear to be wonderfully honestly described and your customers generally appear to be EXTREMELY satisfied!

Edited by MsPlod
whoops...

MiemsJewels

Anybody knows where I can get hold of a SNIPER?

Edited by MiemsJewels

Mustlovebooks

Thank you for the compliment. I always say honesty is the best policy and feel so good when my buyers are happy. This was actually my first really awful experience since I joined BoB 4 and a bit years ago. I suppose I should be greatful for that. I shudder when I see the awful comments some sellers experience. But you know what really gets me? Over the phone, this lady is so sweet and friendly and then ... :confused:. Thanks again. By the way, I love your quote about truth.

mellowred
Anybody knows where a can get hold of a SNIPER?

P850s husband perhaps (?) :biggrin:

lilythepink

Or they could "borrow" MrAerospace if he's in the right frame of mind! LOL

Then, again, his fees may be a bit steep!

MsPlod
Anybody knows where a can get hold of a SNIPER?

LOL!! Terry Pratchett had the right idea - his Disc World books have an "Assassin's Guild" for just this sort of occasion.

StudMuffinsMissus

Nah, my husband is too busy fishing, diving, riding motor bikes or hunting to get involved in my BoB schemes :mad:. BUT I am getting him to sleep in til 8 tomorrow, all phones on silent & only the damn guinea fowls to wake us up. By the way, he's not actually my husband, not silly enough to do that again. Although much to my irritation he likes to call me his "common law wife".

mellowred

I wonder just how many of us are in "common law" relationships? How do you at age 48 introduce people to your "boyfriend" of 60?? Just sound very teenager-ish.:meh: :biggrin:

StudMuffinsMissus

I'm 34 & it's still embarrassing, that's why I refer to him as my husband. Once bitten... never again! I once bought a wedding dress on the spur of the moment then got cold feet. He even bought an engagement ring on BoB!