Sign in to follow this  
whiterebbit

kruger rands,error listing by seller ,needs help.

whiterebbit
1/10 Oz - ***1/10 Oz Kruger Rand For Sale*** for sale in St Francis Bay (ID:44423106)

This seller has just told me that he listed two sales of 1/10 K.rands as an error.I think he needs assistance.:huh:

Well,no-one can be bothered to reply from BoB.Why should I care? Because the two items are STILL being bid on even though the seller has stated one of them is a FALSE auction. I have already big on one of them.People have bid R1400 for an item that doesn't exist.Why do we bother to spend time posting here? The seller's comments on both auctions both state that the 'other' one is the false one,though he 'does' give a number.It's a b***** mess.

admin
Well,no-one can be bothered to reply from BoB.Why should I care? Because the two items are STILL being bid on even though the seller has stated one of them is a FALSE auction. I have already big on one of them.People have bid R1400 for an item that doesn't exist.Why do we bother to spend time posting here? The seller's comments on both auctions both state that the 'other' one is the false one,though he 'does' give a number.It's a b***** mess.

Hi whiterebbit,

Should the seller be in need of assistance, he should ask for it.

I closed both items and requested documentation.

whiterebbit

Fair enough admin.You know what to do.I don't,but I believe in fairness and observation.

admin

He should have closed the "wrong" listing as he said to you he would. I think maybe he was waiting to see which one gets the highest price. Methinks you saved him from heaps of problems..:cool: