Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Question regarding Returns

brands online

Hi there, I sell loads of " magnetic back supports" and have been for months now. Until now, I've never had a problem with any of them, nor it seems have my customers as I've received only positive comments on the product. However, I was contacted by a BOB user on Monday via the q&a platform that one of the back supports was given to him by a friend (another BOB user) who had indeed bought it from me on auction in the middle of "June". He says that it tore when he tried it on. I immediately offered to replace asking them to send it to me and I would send a new one. I was asked about postage and told them they would pay one way and I would pay one way.

Please, some advice if that was fair as this morning I awoke to a negative rating from the buyer saying I'm scamming people. :wondering:

MiemsJewels
Hi there, I sell loads of " magnetic back supports" and have been for months now. Until now, I've never had a problem with any of them, nor it seems have my customers as I've received only positive comments on the product. However, I was contacted by a BOB user on Monday via the q&a platform that one of the back supports was given to him by a friend (another BOB user) who had indeed bought it from me on auction in the middle of "June". He says that it tore when he tried it on. I immediately offered to replace asking them to send it to me and I would send a new one. I was asked about postage and told them they would pay one way and I would pay one way.

Please, some advice if that was fair as this morning I awoke to a negative rating from the buyer saying I'm scamming people. :wondering:

From my side of view, you were doing the best you can as a seller Brands. Negative rating for doing your best is not so Ayoba!!

Libertas Computers

I would definitely try and get the negative removed. Clearly like you state the item sold many a time and without any complaints, so I don't see any reason for BoB to have a rating like that stand if it is not true.

brands online

Thanks... will see what transpires

voldermort

the negative was removed.......good :grin:

brands online
the negative was removed.......good :grin:

nog nie :sad:

Comment:

plastic back tore away from elastic band while still trying on-and when one complains rating changes to negative, just show what a scam he running

by XXXXXXXXXXX

voldermort

brands, its not showing.....when i click your name there is no negative given to you for the last few days?

brands online
brands, its not showing.....when i click your name there is no negative given to you for the last few days?

The rating was initially positive on the 20 June. Changed this morning "25 August" to negative. I'm sure BOB will respond. Only mailed them :)this morning

voldermort

oh ok, i see it.......i doubt very much though that BoB will take kindly to a rating that was positive for over 2 monthes suddenly becoming a negative :suspicious: if as they say it broke whilst trying it on, why did they not then immediately (back in June) inform you of this or do their negative thing back then? Had as much use from it as they can and now monthes later want to return it perhaps?

incidentally this is a very common form of abuse at the larger supermarkets....Makro, Game etc etc........not very kewl :sowsuser: