Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Sexy, Stunning or just a pain in the.......feet

kyle2    10
kyle2

Designed to cut the achillies tendon and cripple the wearer forever..............:surprised:

babyface2    10
babyface2

i think this must be for some one who is trying to get their toes smaller, should be called medical shoes LOL

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

The Chinese use to bind their childrens feet many centuries ago! Therefore I think it should be for tiny dainty feet not stompers like mine!

But nonetheless I am envious of people who have such dainty feet to wear that kind of shoe. As long as they stay off my wooden floors as well with those heels.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

As MrAerospace says: they could kick the wheels on a Jumbo jet!

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Correction: I told Lily that I thought they appear well-suited to legs that could kick-start a Jumbo Jet! (I keep telling her she only listens with half an ear!)

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
As MrAerospace says: they could kick the wheels on a Jumbo jet!

Can only imagine how that poor lady's feet will hurt. I had my (not even so high) open high heel sandals on this morning. No need to say anything more but.......Ouch!!

mellowred    10
mellowred

I may not be capable of walking in them any-more, but, with a tall man at your side, they do look sexy :smile:.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

@Mellowred: your idea of "sexy" shoes is definitely not mine! lol

And a tall man at one's side ... would that man have to be wearing really, really dark glasses? :confused:

mellowred    10
mellowred

Lil, there is just something about high heels that makes me feel more like a "lady". Could just be that with the extra centimetres my weight sounds more appropriate :cool:.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Mellow, afraid my old legs and feet no longer look good in very high heels! LOL But in my younger days (which I fortunately can still remember) I would teeter everywhere on the stiletto heels of the day!

I will never forget my first job in Cape Town and I wore extremely high-heeled, red shoes to work and my boss actually noticed them and suggested that I didn't walk down Long Street in them. (I was puzzled until he explained that ladies of the night walked down Long Street in red shoes!) Needless to say, that pair of shoes was not worn to work after that.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Mellow, afraid my old legs and feet no longer look good in very high heels! LOL But in my younger days (which I fortunately can still remember) I would teeter everywhere on the stiletto heels of the day!

I will never forget my first job in Cape Town and I wore extremely high-heeled, red shoes to work and my boss actually noticed them and suggested that I didn't walk down Long Street in them. (I was puzzled until he explained that ladies of the night walked down Long Street in red shoes!) Needless to say, that pair of shoes was not worn to work after that.

LOL Lilly, I remember the men. They ussually said a Lady in red shoes, do not wear undies. Well I LOVED my red shoes & sandals with high heels.........I had undies on though:blink:

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

Jeeze Lily I am sure you still have great legs! I remember being pregnant with my eldest son never wanting to wear anything else than stilleto I walked into my GP's surgery he nearly had a such a lot to say that day.. Strange of lately I buy shoes for comfort!

mellowred    10
mellowred

Lil I've never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but I can just imagine your character and personality parading in red stilettos. You must have had a darn good giggle in Long Street. :biggrin:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Lil I've never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but I can just imagine your character and personality parading in red stilettos. You must have had a darn good giggle in Long Street. :biggrin:

That sounds like fun. Will you join me in Long Street, wearing high-heeled red shoes? We could get Leon Schuster to make a film of us and it would beat box-office records, I'm sure.

I wouldn't dare to try it here in Grahamstown, though! Am too pale, for one thing, and all the ol' grannies and grampa's might die from shock (as I dare say MrAerospace would, too, and I don't want a funeral to contend with!)