Sign in to follow this  
whiterebbit

Seller has inflated the ounce weight of bullion,he has done this twice currently...

whiterebbit

Hi,

Looking to buy bullion items,I see that the seller has inflated the ounce weight of the item.He has done this twice currently, and so the price guide is also higher.I wonder whether it is best to say nothing ,rather than receive a blasting from the seller.I find that trying to help someone is often not appreciated and only seen as interference when help was the intention.I am not linking for the above reasons.:huh:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I think i am the seller referred to here-a simple q and a would have been appropriate and i would not have blasted your head off but have said thank you,

Not being a bullion dealer i mistakenly (not on purpose)used grams to ounce conversion instead of troy ounce which i have now changed on the listing without bids.At all times i stated the correct weight in grams.

I assure you i would not jeopardise my selling ability by misleading any buyer on any of my listings as i think my positive sales history will verify this.

NEIL

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Both listings have been rectified.My apologies to the buyers whose bids had to be deleted but the items are open once again so please feel free to place your bids again.

Neil

whiterebbit

Sir, you are correct and a gentleman.Thank you.

Miss Jewels

Hats off to Neil! Well Done and yes, a true gentleman for the professional way in which you responded to this.

Sir, you are correct and a gentleman.Thank you.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

@whiterebbit-thank you,kind sir

@ Miss Jewels-Thank you for the kind words.

Regards,

Neil