Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Flippin irritated...

StudMuffinsMissus

First off...I'm well aware of the image poaching going on so I went about things properly...

I bid on a raunchy nurse bikini costume that I wanted for a friend's bacholorette party. I thought that I hadn't won the bid as I didn't see it on my page. Anyway, now I have two of these & the items didn't arrive in time so I want to resell them. I asked the seller for permission to use her image to resell the two items to which she flatly refused. Slightly unreasonable considering I am not going to re-produce them en masses to sell on BoB. Also how do I get a decent pic of it anyway...no ways I'm posing in it! I found the original website (not the seller's) that the pic was copied from in the 1st place. I can't help thinking that any decent seller wouldn't mind this request, especially since I would not do it without her permission. Also from my profile she would see I'm a buyer not a seller on BoB.

Anyway...if the items don't sell = 1 happy boyfriend :blink1:

moppies

If I were you - I will also copy the pic from the website.

I recently had the same problem with stuff I bought on bob. I contacted the seller and asked his permission. He indicated that he did not have a problem and I used the original pic that was loaded by him on bob. In my listing, I gave credit to the seller for allowing me to use the pic.

StudMuffinsMissus

Moppies, I would definately have credited the original seller. This image is ALL over the net so I will do just that. What really irritates me is the arrogant attitude. Another irritation is sellers that don't rate you. I haven't been rated for the past 3 items I've bought, when I paid instantly, just flippin rude. Oh well...for the most part I absolutely LOVE BoB. Bought a lovely gas heater @ a bargain so bring on the cold front...I AM READY FOR YOU!:wink: