Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Images Not Loading Again.........

voldermort
alloway65

Me too!!!!!!

voldermort

Seems we will just have to spend as long as it takes reloading images.........I have now taken these 3 images above 4 times trying to get them to open correctly. Best perhaps to keep a close eye on all items that are either edited or listed today as it seems there are problems on BoB.

Not1CentMore

Same this corner of the flat map....re-do, replace, do again, red x / white box, invalid login, data base error. Pullin' my hair out. Good thing "bald is beautiful".

Six times I have tried on the thumbnail. I give up!

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=44270799

Deleted. This is one that won't open for Crazy Wednesday.

Edited by Not1CentMore

voldermort

& just more of the same today........took me all of yesterday to fix up those images listed above and thought today all would be good & i could get going with editing & new ads, but unfortunately everything is just the same again excepting today I'm also continually getting chucked off BoB & getting error message saying I don't have permission to do anything............I am sure there will be some very unhappy sellers who as yet just dont realise that their pictures are not showing.

Cali Craft and Gems

And if the sellers are getting kicked off and frustrated, what is happening to the buyers? If a buyer can't get into the site or gets kicked out, how many times will they bother coming back and trying again? No wonder the past few weeks have been quieter than normal... endless BoB troubles... (must be a back end problem!)

MiemsJewels

All my images are perfect. Touch wood!! Strange that it's only affecting a few sellers and not all.

Edited by MiemsJewels

voldermort
And if the sellers are getting kicked off and frustrated, what is happening to the buyers? If a buyer can't get into the site or gets kicked out, how many times will they bother coming back and trying again? No wonder the past few weeks have been quieter than normal... endless BoB troubles... (must be a back end problem!)

Agreed.......every few minutes between getting chucked off I am getting Maintenance problems, will make for very frustrated sellers as well as buyers.

Decided just to leave all new ads & editing for another day, just too frustrating having the same problems 2 days in a row.

Cali Craft and Gems

Actually, I'm now seriously starting to lose my cool! I am trying to carry out an instruction directly from BoB re my listings, and all the changes I've made in the past few minutes have not been "done" - I've saved the listing ok, but then when I go back to it, it's changed back to what it was before! (this has been happening since the weekend).

In between invalid logins, database errors, back end maintenance, red X for images, etc I'm going nuts! It is nonsense like this that sets me back in the office... I keep on having to do the same thing over and over again just for it to kick out again!

Thank heavens I managed to get my crazy wed listings done late last night... without too much repeat work.

* Currently can't even get into my listings - keep on getting "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" - AGAIN!!!

MiemsJewels

And not even a RED FACE SMILEY to display all the frustrations!!!!! Only :love: Love What the heck!!!

Not1CentMore

Visa, MC, AE logo in all auctions seem to have gone poof. I have deleted cookies, temp files, rebooted and still a blank.

Ruthie

Please ignore. Whoever / Whatever 'borrowed' it, put it back again.

Edited by Not1CentMore