Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

NO BOB mail address - to address problems about payments etc.

Guest Guest

Dear Madam BOB, hope you are well and, uhm dry...

Unless I (Clearly) missed it, there is no BOB mail address; to address my problems about payments... I get no feedback nor help from that side of BOB at all. Till now. (It's a kind compliment to that side of BOB :smile1:...) Are there ANY people or is "It" software-driven only?

Problem: I bought two items from one seller - I got two check-outs, thus two BOB-pay reference numbers - which are: 3VNZNU+3NCVGK

I paid them together and my reference looks like this too: 3VNZNU+3NCVGK... Like 1 + 1 = 2 [simply to save a transaction fee of R6-R7.50??]

Why are we; the seller and I still waiting for the acknowledgment thereof please? More than a day? He want to send the goods and the rain is coming! -

~On BOB; No news is bad news.~

Dear Real BOB, can one of our henchmen please kick a few times on the accountant's door for us please?

Thank you and kind regards

Items:Aaaaaw! The rain is comming and things are going nowhere on BOB (*FIRST ON BOB* 6m x 10m)

MiemsJewels

My probs are sorted out now. No need for complaining any more.

Edited by MiemsJewels

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Miems

If you go to "Fee account history" you will see an entry named "bobPay - EFT Payment Manual Total" with an amount on the far right hand side. This will be Aparna's payment.

I also waited ages for this manual payment to clear - the problem is that the buyer does an international monetary exchange combining all her purchases into one payment which causes havoc in the BoB office. There are also time delays with this type of payment as the sending and receiving banks have to "clear" the payments after a certain time frame (days?), and can only then release the payment to BoB. Then BoB staff have to fathom out which seller gets what amount, and has to do the payments manually. A real pain in the .....!

With my queries, Candice has always been of great assistance and all ends up well in the end.

Hope you come right,

Janet - CCG

MiemsJewels

Thank You Janet. Yes Aparna is a Botswana resident. :smile: