Sign in to follow this  
t4tiddles

Payment Replaced?

t4tiddles

Hi, One of my buyers has encountered a payment problem, he made a payment via bobpay but it seems as if the reference number he used was wrong. On my payments recieved screen I see a "awaiting payment" reflected with his amount, it is then crossed out and in the line below it it is reflected again but it says "replaced' as status. To exacerbate things my buyer is in Namibia. What does "replaced" mean (see attached image), How does he go about getting that payment refunded? assuming that Bobpay hasnt refunded it already. I would really like to assist the buyer as much as possible to resolve this.

I also cant find any help on the "replaced" status in the help files, am I looking in the wrong place? or being blind? :blush:

Thanks in advance.

T4T.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1902[/ATTACH]

Edited by t4tiddles
additional info

lilythepink

If you haven't had it sorted by this morning, send an email to billing@bidorbuy.co.za and they will assist you. Good luck

t4tiddles

Thanks Lily, I managed to get through to the call centre and have raised the issue with Billing, lets see where it goes from there.

bitesize

i've also been waiting for payment via bob since 25/08/2011. status said waiting, but now the status and ref is missing. i contacted the buyer who later sent a bank confirmation of payment to bob, but payment was only sent 05/09/2011. no further word from the buyer. i've contacted bob but no response. so not sure what's happening.