Sign in to follow this  
daddie2610

It this seller an approved dropship seller

daddie2610

[h=2]Lenses - Canon EF 70-200mm f4L IS USM - Like New - With 3 year warranty for sale in Johannesburg (ID:43467394)

Shipping & Other Charges[/h]Items are shipped via courier within 3 -4 working days from receiving payment. Shipping costs also includes insurance. NO COLLECTION as all items are shipped directly from our warehouse in Hong Kong to your door. Delivery to you will take around 7-10 days after payment clears our account. All our products are send via FedEx courier to insure delivery to your door. All our products include VAT and you will not be liable for any customs or import fees (WE PAY THE CUSTOMS AND IMPORT FEES). CameraQuip is a registered business and a complete VAT invoice will be supplied with your order. NOW WITH A 3 YEAR WARRANTY. All our products are now covered by the Mack 3 year warranty. This means that you can take any of the products purchased from us to any product manufacturer approved service center in South Africa, for repair.

qball

The seller is a trade feed partner and does have permission from us to drop ship.

daddie2610

What exactly is a trade feed partner and how does it differ from drop shipping, as a matter of clarity for me? This seller still uses my money to order the item from Hong Kong, but with your explanation I am sure I will have a better understanding. Thanx

qball

A trade feed partner is usually an established online business or retailer/supplier, who has an established business, track record and supply chain. They are approached by bidorbuy to sell on our site. As such they are granted permission from us to drop ship - in other words, they order the stock from a supplier elsewhere and this usually gets shipped directly to your door. This is an accepted form of business and many companies in South Africa (not only online) operate in this manner (although on our site, you do need permission from us first to sell in this manner). The seller has sold over 300 products on our site and has a 100% positive ratings score and is Verified and is covered by bidorbuy up to R3000 for purchases (in the event of fraud).

Hope this answers your question?

daddie2610

I thanx you sir:blink1: