Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Vintage / Very old TV wanted

StudMuffinsMissus

I urgently need a VERY old vintage TV. The more buggered, old, dilapidated & vintage the better. Oh...and cheap :smile:

MiemsJewels
I urgently need a VERY old vintage TV. The more buggered, old, dilapidated & vintage the better. Oh...and cheap :smile:

P850, you will only be able to see Haas Das se Nuuskas on an old vintage TV :smile: & consider the shipping fees to Durban.

StudMuffinsMissus

Lol...I remember that! Doesn't even have to work at all, I need it for a competition.

MiemsJewels

That one's almost antique LOL Never saw something like that B4. All my old "Vintage" TV's was already left on the sidewalk for bypassers to "steal"

Edited by MiemsJewels

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Hi

I would advise popping around to a local repair shop near you-They normally have lots of old tvs lying around and you could get one for nothing.

NEIL

t4tiddles

If you were on the West Rand I would advise a trip to the Hospice shop, they have an original Sony cabinet model for sale... such a beaut to see after all these years.

Cheetah10

I have an old B&W Phillips that hit the market before the first tv's was available in SA......(working but no sound - good for surveillance) and also a 1978 (+-) Blaupunkt stereo...... working 100%, but a purplish picture)...... 1st for R200..... 2nd for R300........ But I'm afraid..... collection & delivery to be arranged by purchaser's courier..... (depending on how urgently you want these)....... They are in storage ATM..... lemme know.....

StudMuffinsMissus

Thanks but I needed it a few days ago

Cheetah10

Just for interest sake..... The Blaupunkt was bought in 1978 at a pawnshop in Welkom owned by Leon Schusters' brother (bloody shark) for R1230...... But..... anyone else interested....... they are both available....... as quoted above. (I live in Amandelbult Limpopo)