Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

What category?

StudMuffinsMissus

I would like to sell cooking classes on BoB, under classifieds. Which category, holistic / esoteric?

MiemsJewels

What about home & living p850?

admin

Hi p850,

There does not seem to be a Classified category for that, think you should clear that one with Cuan.

StudMuffinsMissus

Should maybe be a category for "experiences / services" or is there not much of a demand?

admin
Should maybe be a category for "experiences / services" or is there not much of a demand?

Heaven forbid, I shudder to think what the likes of Lily, Miems and mellowred might list there... :worried::whistling:

StudMuffinsMissus

K, just forget it, I'll use home & living. I can already see them setting up shop offering "personalized delivery" of second hand panties :blink:

mellowred
Heaven forbid, I shudder to think what the likes of Lily, Miems and mellowred might list there... :worried::whistling:

K, just forget it, I'll use home & living. I can already see them setting up shop offering "personalized delivery" of second hand panties :blink:

Oi, you two :evil:. I go off line for a day or so and you make all sorts of allegations. I'm searching right now for services ... legal services!

The only service I would advertise is sewing ... and I'd never put an Afrikaans advert in :blink1:.

lilythepink

Admin is quite right. I can offer plenty of services! (Very talented, multi-tasking wife that I am!!)

MrAerospace needs to confirm this first, though! :unsure:

StudMuffinsMissus

I thought you were a verified seller? Who needs a man's confirmation :oh:...you go lily & put pressure for that new category...