Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

Database error when using search function

booksallsizes

Hi there - the title of this thread says it all...

I know other people seem to be getting database errors when logging in etc. and I'm sure you're aware of the hassles. But just wanted to let you know that it happens when the search function is used too...

Thanks

Gem Shop

It is now 10 53 I have been trying to log onto my bidorbuy since 9 am and only gets database errors??

RAG Auctioneers

We can login but highly unstable.

Can not update listings or create listings.

Photos not working.

Database errors.

Very slow.

booksallsizes

Search function is working now. Thanks!

Gem Shop

What is wrong with the BOB site? Are they not able to handle the traffic anymore? THere is at least 5 -6 times a day when we get the "Maintenance mode" message...and that on a Wednesday!!! If I get the message how many prospective buyer cannot bid on my items due to the BOB website not working properly?

Miss Jewels

I've had "maintenance" being done since yesterday , site is also extremely slow. Also read error readings of "data-base error" in red all over my pages yesterday. IT dept....please assist?

lilythepink

I've only once had the "maintenance" message this morning and that was a couple of hours ago.

qball

As Mac has attested to recently in other threads we are having some issues which are being worked on, we do apologise for any inconvenience caused, the IT team are busy trying to remedy these issues but it will take some time.