Sign in to follow this  
MacMuffin

Re-development of new order process has started - feedback needed

MacMuffin

Hi all,

we have just started re-development of the new order process. While the order process will not necessarily get new functionality, our main focus will be on making it easier for buyers to confirm the order. As part of the development we will completely rework the look and feel as well as the functionality of the order process itself.

If you are using prompts, multiple shipping options and/or multiple payment options, please post here so that we can test through the more "exotic" variations of the checkout process.

Having gone through some of the top-sellers in the various categories, we have noticed that some sellers still do not use shipping options - this is something you should revisit (and if you need help contact our customer care agents to assist with the setup).

Our biggest drop in conversions during checkout/order confirmation occurs during the shipping options and payments. The lack of offering credit card payment also affects this to a certain degree (and will become more pre-dominant once we roll out our iOS/Android and BlackBerry apps in the next few weeks).

If you have any suggestions with regards to improving the current checkout process, please provide comments here as well.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Mac

I have a variety of shipping options if you want to test these using my listings.

Seeds for Africa

I offer prompts so feel free to use me as a guinea pig!