Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Translated from Chinese - what is it??

lilythepink
"Good bloody grief!" (Sorry Lilly and Wayne, I couldn't resist using your words) I wonder who tested to see if it's 100% Virgin?:shock: I also rest my case. Phew!!

How will he prove that it is "virgin" hair? Is it from the head of a virgin (I hope it isn''t from another part of her body!)

Guest Guest
How will he prove that it is "virgin" hair? Is it from the head of a virgin (I hope it isn''t from another part of her body!)

:thinking:....You mean from her armpits - perhaps?

~ Coughs ~ Well I never... Excuse me you two viragoes...:nuts: (Said with a grin!) Anything at this stage is surely better than "nothing" - wear it like sweet, genuine BOB-virgies... (So to speak. :angel:)

Seeds for Africa
And the winner is:

Edmund - print this out for a FREE camel ride at IMHOFF FARM - hand in to me (Vered) or Johan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Are you sure your Camel will ever be the same after interacting with Edmund? :biggrin:

MiemsJewels
Are you sure your Camel will ever be the same after interacting with Edmund? :biggrin:

Truly hope Hamlet can manage on a Camel's back. Hope he don't get caught between the camel's bumps :biggrin:

Vegar

Don't worry, the camels know how to look after themselves :biggrin: though, the way he swings that tail does have me worried a tiny bit ...

MiemsJewels
Don't worry, the camels know how to look after themselves :biggrin: though, the way he swings that tail does have me worried a tiny bit ...

Vicious tail indeed Vegar:nuts:

Guest Guest
Truly hope Hamlet can manage on a Camel's back. Hope he don't get caught between the camel's bumps

Dear you-two...

I shall not be tempted... I abstain from taking any tantalizing ride tonight... :colbert: BOB-Hamlet is off-duty tonight! :nuts:...

Why? Some time earlier tonight, Andries already assumed that I had a hefty, half empty glass of Cabernet Sauvignon in my hand! I only drink coffee tonight - I told him! [Andries thoughts on that...?; "Yea right!":whistling:]

Have a lovely evening you all. :angel:

PS Andries, your'e the best man - I mean it as a self-experienced fact and, surely not as any bootlicking!:toung:

MiemsJewels
Dear you-two...

I shall not be tempted... I abstain from taking any tantalizing ride tonight... :colbert: BOB-Hamlet is off-duty tonight! :nuts:...

Why? Some time earlier tonight, Andries already assumed that I had a hefty, half empty glass of Cabernet Sauvignon in my hand! I only drink coffee tonight - I told him! [Andries thoughts on that...?; "Yea right!":whistling:]

Have a lovely evening you all. :angel:

PS Andries, your'e the best man - I mean it as a self-experienced fact and, surely not as any bootlicking!:toung:

LOL Hamlet, You take care.