Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Translated from Chinese - what is it??

Vegar

I wonder what to make of this ITEM DESCRIPTION - what is it? I will award a PRIZE to the first correct answer - A bush ride on camels back :smile:

ã name ã RITA shang pin 12 inch mute rural style metal XXXX XXXXX

ã material qualitative ã high-grade stainless steel wire drawing frame + sun mute scanning machine core + environmental printing paper synthesis

ã feet inch ã 30 cm in diameter; Thickness of 4.5 cm

ã produce to ã China

ã said Ming ã use a quarter number 5, high quality carbon sexual battery cells can be a year, do not use NaFu, duracell and rechargeable batteries, because such battery output current is higher, affect the service life, and even influence movement when most accuracy (when the xxxx xxxxx is not the reason). xxxx xxxxx use as far as possible cheaper carbon sexual battery.

ã special point ã the mute design, no alarm xxxxx xxxx function; and accurate Mute machine core and common machine core the biggest difference is that it works is no little voices, whose hands not snickering snickering along, but the rotation of the uniform.

ã note meaning ã when receiving be sure in the express present unpacking, check whether there is any break, such as the xxxxx appearance has damaged please refused to sign, sure to be first after the inspection, in the face of sign after receiving STH unpacking the inspection. A question, please return, and contact us refused.

The xxxxes were added by me instead of the name of the item - and I highlighted some of the delightful text:blink:

mellowred

It's a battery operated vibrator clock - the silent version ... and I hope you found it in the adult section :shock:

Guest Guest

Hi!

It's a wall clock. (Brand: a REIDA shang pin 12 inch mute rural style metal wall clock.)

Oh, how thee "nasty" imaginations try to lure us into thou "adultwoods..." (Wood, yes.) :angel:

Edited by Edmund1000
RITA to REIDA

MiemsJewels
It's a battery operated vibrator clock - the silent version ... and I hope you found it in the adult section :shock:

ROLF Mellowred. How do you know?

MiemsJewels
Hi!

It's a wall clock. (Brand: a REIDA shang pin 12 inch mute rural style metal wall clock.)

Oh, how thee "nasty" imaginations try to lure us into thou "adultwoods..." (Wood, yes.) :angel:

A Wall clock??!! You could have fooled me Edmund. LOL I thought it was an ALARM system!! New on the market. :shock:

Vegar

And the winner is:

Hi!

Edmund - print this out for a FREE camel ride at IMHOFF FARM - hand in to me (Vered) or Johan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MiemsJewels
And the winner is:

Edmund - print this out for a FREE camel ride at IMHOFF FARM - hand in to me (Vered) or Johan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HEHEHE!!! Congratulations Edmund!!!

Vegar

But can someone explain what sexual battery cells are ??? How did they arrive at that ???

MiemsJewels
But can someone explain what sexual battery cells are ??? How did they arrive at that ???

I think the sexual batteries can charge themselves!!:nuts:

Is it male or female batteries?

Vegar
I think the sexual batteries can charge themselves!!:nuts:

Is it male or female batteries?

Brilliant! Of course that makes perfect sense!

“Self-fertilization occurs in bisexual organisms, fusion of male and female gametes (sex cells) .Autogamy, the production of gametes by the division of a single parent cell, is frequently found in unicellular organisms.” Quote: Britannica on-line.

There you go! They got it from the Chinese encyclopaedia when they looked under "Go F yourself" ... not being rude, this is linguistic research :noworry:

Guest Guest

Dear Vered

Thank you so much - I humbly excepted the priced ride...:toung:

On the other hand..., since I'm not into long distance "virtual camel-riding", may I offer it to our fellow may I add; "Ultimate BoBber" - Mellowred? I'm sure our fellow, fellow will so "not" have a silent ride on that "clock..." To put it mildly.

I just took a wild guess to what it may have been - well see it as a slightly "salted" truth. LOL. :blink1: [Reverse my below-answer to you... ]

Hi!

This is a fairly long story, so to speak but, I shall cut you a short version. :nuts:

Firstly - Google's translation service coders are very likely to be the "perverts" to blame for this... Why? Their primary objective seems to be - linking anything to "sex..." That's a fact I'll show you...

Back to finding the answer...: "Battery means a few things...

[1] The heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target.

[2] The rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication. (spoken or written)

[3] A collection of related things intended for use together.

[4] A unit composed of the pitcher and catcher.

[5] A series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores.

[6] An assault in which the assailant makes physical contact.

[7] A device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells, arranged in parallel or series.

[8] Lastly: "Sexual Battery." The legal definition: Sexual battery is an unwanted form of contact with an intimate part of the body that is made for purposes of sexual arousal, sexual gratification or sexual abuse. Sexual battery may occur whether the victim is clothed or not. It is a crime, which varies by state laws, so local laws should be consulted.

Now, more than one cell (Cells) are called a "battery"... So, Young Foe very likely googled? the Chinese words "Cells"/battery" for an English translation...:

So, Google program-code "thinks"; "Cells" = "battery" = "Sexual Battery"... Young Foe thinks:awesome:; "OK?! O-well, since a battery consists of cells Google must be correct..." So, from there the "Sexual Battery cells." thing - so to speak.

Hope my Engrish make sense. Maybe it should have read: "Sexual Battery duracells" LOL!

HEHEHE!!! Congratulations Edmund!!!

A-a-a-g... Ek bloos sommer - dankie! :smile1:

Edited by Edmund1000

Guest Guest
There you go! They got it from the Chinese encyclopaedia when they looked under "Go F yourself" ... not being rude, this is linguistic research :noworry:

I think you are right...; about your findings during your linguistic research... I think read that same article somewhere... just a few days ago? That..., they are actually found in those shake-em rechargeable torches... Weird ESKOM-days I tell you! :nuts:

Vegar

Another NICE one Edmund !!!

Sexual battery as in sexual molestation etc. I didn't see the obvious but I knew I was missing something here ...

Camel ride at Kommetjie with views over Longbeach and Chapman's peak - bring a friend or pass it on to someone adventurous :bigsmile:

mellowred
... On the other hand..., since I'm not into long distance "virtual camel-riding", may I offer it to our fellow may I add; "Ultimate BoBber" - Mellowred? I'm sure our fellow, fellow will so "not" have a silent ride on that "clock..." To put it mildly.t took a wild guess to what it may have been - well see it as a slightly "salted" truth. LOL. :blink1: [Reverse my below-answer to you... ]

I ain't going nowhere with Vared and his sexually operated whatever on a camel. :shock: Thanks, but no thank you very much. :unsure:

Vegar
I ain't going nowhere with Vared and his sexually operated whatever on a camel. :shock: Thanks, but no thank you very much. :unsure:

Ooops .... I am a her :bigsmile: as in Vered and HER beautiful camels and nothing sexually operated was offered from my side :angel:... IT WAS YOUR IMAGINATION that the item was from the adult section ...:nuts:

Tsk tsk ...young people today....

lilythepink

What a day you seem to all be having! Quite a celebration on Women's Day, what? Riding on camels with battery operated thingies?!! :cool:

mellowred
Ooops .... I am a her :bigsmile: as in Vered and HER beautiful camels and nothing sexually operated was offered from my side :angel:... IT WAS YOUR IMAGINATION that the item was from the adult section ...:nuts:

Tsk tsk ...young people today....

Oops, it must be the selective reading problem I have ... got so scared I skipped a few words here and there. :unsure: But I'll still shy away from the prize though. You never know what the imagination will come up with next. :wacko:

mellowred
What a day you seem to all be having! Quite a celebration on Women's Day, what? Riding on camels with battery operated thingies?!! :cool:

Ai Lil, some people just do not know when to behave themselves :angel:

MiemsJewels

And they are using sexual batteries for a wall clock? Eish...........

Wonder who came up with this terrible idea? ........ Poor wall clock....Shame

mellowred

Another perfectly innocent listing turned into XXX rated on the BoB forum. Ai, for those bygone days of innocence :whistling::angel:

MiemsJewels
Another perfectly innocent listing turned into XXX rated on the BoB forum. Ai, for those bygone days of innocence :whistling::angel:

Yes Mellowred, I second that!! We all (the ladies) are now stripped of our innocence. How cruel can humans be?!!:blush::shock::embarrest:

Guest Guest

Hi!

Like Lilly and Wayne would put it: "Good bloody grief! What happened here man - Ha-ha-ha-ha!?! [Going nearly...: :nuts:!]

OK Miems, Lilly, Mellowred etc... [~Hint-hint~] I just found the perfect remedy - to restore all you "stripped of your innocence, running-around ladies" to your former innocence.... [May I?: :twisted: ]

Here it is: Please try these "100% Virgin reamy Human hair extensions..." on... And if you think I'm false... Here's the link:

100% Virgin remy Human hair extensions...,clip on's...15" ( For BOB's not so "straight" Ladies... :toung:)

Look at the questions to the seller too please - LOL!

I rest my case. :smile:

MiemsJewels
Hi!

Like Lilly and Wayne would put it: "Good bloody grief! What happened here man - Ha-ha-ha-ha!?! [Going nearly...: :nuts:!]

OK Miems, Lilly, Mellowred etc... [~Hint-hint~] I just found the perfect remedy - to restore all you "stripped of your innocence, running-around ladies" to your former innocence.... [May I?: :twisted: ]

Here it is: Please try these "100% Virgin reamy Human hair extensions..." on... And if you think I'm false... Here's the link:

100% Virgin remy Human hair extensions...,clip on's...15" ( For BOB's not so "straight" Ladies... :toung:)

Look at the questions to the seller too please - LOL!

I rest my case. :smile:

"Good bloody grief!" (Sorry Lilly and Wayne, I couldn't resist using your words) I wonder who tested to see if it's 100% Virgin?:shock: I also rest my case. Phew!!

Guest Guest
"Good bloody grief!" (Sorry Lilly and Wayne, I couldn't resist using your words) I wonder who tested to see if it's 100% Virgin?:shock: I also rest my case. Phew!!

O-o-o..., how little are thou faith against the sweet rose of "softly-kindled trust..."

Dear small-of-faith, temptress...! Do not rest your case - ever! ... For next time... - just quietly try the [Miems] tiny glass slipper; filled with mine - BOB-forged, sincerely on... It surely befits you too.

For you and many other BOB ladies I shall always, truly respect! [Regardless of our many a time, slaphappy chatter... [:blink1:]]

Thank you for being sincere, kind and good spirited - too! :smile:

PS Extract from: BOB-Hamlet - version 2011?

MiemsJewels
O-o-o..., how little are thou faith against the sweet rose of "softly-kindled trust..."

Dear small-of-faith, temptress...! Do not rest your case - ever! ... For next time... - just quietly try the [Miems] tiny glass slipper; filled with mine - BOB-forged, sincerely on... It surely befits you too.

For you and many other BOB ladies I shall always, truly respect! [Regardless of our many a time, slaphappy chatter... [:blink1:]]

Thank you for being sincere, kind and good spirited - too! :smile:

PS Extract from: BOB-Hamlet - version 2011?

Thank you my dear Hamlet2011.:cool: