Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Some Buyers.....

Guest Guest

Hi...

LOL!!! Your reply? I would have love to be in your shoes... LOL

Man, I truly have GREAT empathy and compassion for all you hardwording, helpful, kind and honest sellers - Thank you all!!!

You know, I had a few minutes and I quickly looked at a few previous sellers I bought from - just to see what's selling... I am so upset right now about the extremely rude and ill-willed ratings some of them received in the last few weeks... Promise you - my whole face feels numb and even feel lightheaded. (There is no words - unless a few which shall cause Caun come running with a chainsaw... - to compliment those rude people.)

How people can be so often and easily utterly rude, mean and suspicious to people they know truly nothing about - simply and clearly expecting the worst of others in life...?

I'm sure there is a market for a service; to actively give these rude people some mighty fine "nightmares..."

Stay strong all you BOB sellers - Kindness always kills Hate!

A-a-a-a... I feel much better now. :angel:

Cali Craft and Gems

HAHAHAHA - Ok - you've taken the cake with the whisky cherry on top!

Uhm... perhaps you could reply that only Aladdin could get his request correct... Or ask the buyer to please take a peek at the listing category and the price for him / her to get their answer!

voldermort

LOL, I havent answered this question simply because everytime I see it on my screen I burst out laughing therefore it helps to keep me amused....................& then again I fear that if I answered I may be a bit too abrupt......I mean really, really, a set of 6 Romanian carpets for R20.00????? Right and I really am Donald Trump in disguise just having a really "let's spread the wealth" kind of day :wink: :laugh:

Edited by voldermort

Seeds for Africa
LOL, I havent answered this question simply because everytime I see it on my screen I burst out laughing therefore it helps to keep me amused....................& then again I fear that if I answered I may be a bit too abrupt......I mean really, really, a set of 6 Romanian carpets for R20.00????? Right and I really am Donald Trump in disguise just having a really "let's spread the wealth" kind of day :wink: :laugh:

Excellent. I think I may bid on those lovely Romanian Carpets! hahaha

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hahahahhahaha, this is utterly hilarious :laugh: