Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

Some times you just have to be patient...

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

I won an auction on 1 June & received no communication from the seller. Although it was only R250 I was pretty miffed at the though of being scammed for the first time on BoB. I actually went to the extent of tracing this guys work no as well as sending him messages on WhatsApp. Anyway, the other day I receive a mail from him saying he was in a medical facility (which is what his work told me). I really felt bad @ all the bad karma I sent his way :embarrest: I'm just super chuffed to be getting my coffee machine. Bottom line is you don't always know people's circumstances & for many this is not their primary source of income. Sending you lots of hugs ClassicGP

brad112    10
brad112

Very true

TS Ron    10
TS Ron

p850 I agree with you being patient then the seller also has to inform the buyer that they having a busy week or what ever it is so easy via sms. So pleased you got your coffee maker enjoy!

protocol7    10
protocol7

Glad it all worked out in the end. That's what matters most!

StudMuffinsMissus    10
StudMuffinsMissus

OK.. well my patience is up :twisted:. Despite his apologies for not sending the item sooner & promising to send the tracking no.. still nothing! The cold front will have been old news by the time I get this bloomin coffee machine.