Sign in to follow this  
JORYHA TRADING

Post office web page not updated with tracking info

JORYHA TRADING

I have been following a number of threads, often in the wee hours of the morning - with many giggles and a frown here and there. But overall, I enjoy the discussion. Decided to post one myself today, Ahead of the weekend and short of pulling out a few hairs.

A buyer purchases an item from me and pays on 26th July. Item posted 29th July. Tracking provided via email.

Today - this buyer alerts me that this package has not yet arrived at their post office and they are informed that the package is still in-transit. Now buyer requests me to do the necessary follow-up with post office since " i am reliable to get the package delivered" Any views and guidance on this? .:meh:

Edited by admin
Removed tracking number

JORYHA TRADING

Thanks Brands Online - my post office has not alerted me to any strike and I also overlooked the mentioning of this in the threads! I will alert the buyer. take care, Ryan

Miss Jewels

There is a huge problem at all the hubs. I posted an item on 01 Aug and it does not even reflect on the system. I called our local PO and they traced it to the Capemail hub. I called customer services and they confirmed that the parcel is now "in transit" It only left the hub on 04 Aug. Normally when a parcel is handed it at our PO, it is scanned at Capemail by 23h00 the same evening and leaves the hub again by 04h30 the next morning. Sellers cannot be held responsible for the bad services of the post office. We can only honour our own terms and conditions and assist the client as far as possible with tracking the parcel.