Sign in to follow this  
joni

Vote for us

MacMuffin

Guys - pls bump us up - every vote counts !

DestinysAngels

:nuts:Done!

MacMuffin

Thanks so much - we really need to get to #1 this year !

DestinysAngels

:blink:No doubt in my mind that you won't, i will send to friends and add to facebook too, good luck BOB!

Nubbi

have voted with all my email addresses - good luck

booksallsizes

Have voted too - no doubt you'll be Number 1!!!

MacMuffin
have voted with all my email addresses - good luck

Now that is the spirit. Thanks for everyone voting so far - we have heard that we have had a significant surge in votes since 12pm, but from the sounds of it we are only number 3 at this point in time - so please keep on voting for SA's best eCommerce site :-)

babyface2

voted, best of luck

SProducts

Voted, hope you win.

Miss Jewels

For all BoB sellers and Buyers, lets use the voting link as our Facebook profile...even if it's only for 24 hours. It'll get our friends voting and increase the winning chance. I've just added mine as my profile!

JacoJ

Thank you to all who have voted for us so far. We really appreciate the efforts made by everyone to get their friends and family to vote for us.

We really hope to be South Africa's favorite and best online store this year......In 2010 bidorbuy was 1st runner up in the "favorite e-commerce website" category, 1st runner up in the "best design, standards & ease of use" category and also 1st runner up in the "best e-commerce services" category.

Bottom line is we don't like to be 2nd best and we hope with everyone's help we can climb to the top.

Thanks again

MacMuffin

We have internally agreed that if bidorbuy becomes #1 this year, our famous QBall/Cuan will dress up in a chicken suit and canvas the intersection outside our offices (aka - why did the chicken cross the road). So make it count this year ;-)

mellowred
We have internally agreed that if bidorbuy becomes #1 this year, our famous QBall/Cuan will dress up in a chicken suit and canvas the intersection outside our offices (aka - why did the chicken cross the road). So make it count this year ;-)

Are you allowed to bribe us to vote? There should be a big cat litter tray on the other side though ... so that people can understand why the chicken did what he did(?)

MacMuffin
Are you allowed to bribe us to vote? There should be a big cat litter tray on the other side though ... so that people can understand why the chicken did what he did(?)

Seeing that Cuan is our mascot, we can really dress him up as anything (leprechaun as he has tiny feet, or a kitten or any other suggestion you have). If you want a kitty-litter, we will make this happen too.

Thanks again for the great support so far. Since my desperate cry for help yesterday we have received another 700 votes and are currently number 2. Lets get all the "bobbers" to vote as we hate to not be first. Wishing you all a great weekend (especially since Spring seems to have returned)!

booksallsizes
For all BoB sellers and Buyers, lets use the voting link as our Facebook profile...even if it's only for 24 hours. It'll get our friends voting and increase the winning chance. I've just added mine as my profile!

Great idea - just posted as my status - let's hope all my friends take the time to vote!! Can't wait to see Cuan dressed up as a chicken...

TS Ron

Voted so I am holding thumbs and toes for you!

qball

I should have my own "fan" page!!!! Bwwaaaak bwaaak....

Seeds for Africa
Great idea - just posted as my status - let's hope all my friends take the time to vote!! Can't wait to see Cuan dressed up as a chicken...

You never know........ him dressed up as a chicken may be an improvement! Oops, I better be careful......... that may be construed as a personal attack :unsure: