Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

How do you answer this question withou offending the buyer?

SProducts    10
SProducts

I received this question on this auction, Blackberry - ***GOLD*** ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY 8310 CURVE - unlocked cell phone. GPS, Camera, Mp3 player, EDGE for sale in Johannesburg (ID:42740942)

Question03 Aug 2011 10:48

Hi. Which model of blackberry is this. Answer 03 Aug 2011 13:01

Hi, its a 8310. Check the specifications for more information. Thanks

The model number is on the title and also on the specifications.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It's time for a cup of tea, I think, to restore your sanity!

SProducts    10
SProducts
It's time for a cup of tea, I think, to restore your sanity!

And prepare for those last minute question on Crazy Wednesday requesting bid deleting!

kyle2    10
kyle2
And prepare for those last minute question on Crazy Wednesday requesting bid deleting!

FYI, Bob will delete any bid now if a buyer requests it. Happened to me last week, BoB deleted Buyers bid and sent me a mail stating that they can do this now because of the new consumer act. It really screwed up my auction that day.:disgusted:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
FYI, Bob will delete any bid now if a buyer requests it. Happened to me last week, BoB deleted Buyers bid and sent me a mail stating that they can do this now because of the new consumer act. It really screwed up my auction that day.:disgusted:

Well Kyle, I really hope not too many buyers ask for bid deletions. It will definitly screw up the auctions.

qball    11
qball

With the CPA, a bidder may retract their bid before the auction closes, so either you will need to remove it or we will remove it. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it goes now... sorry folks.