Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Am I Going Blind, or What?

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Or am I just stupid?

I cannot see where to list my Thai silver pendants? It seems everytime I try to list something has changed and I am just too busy to go editing my listings everytime whenever I find them strewn all about the categories and not in the places I listed them.

When do I list the Pendants? Can someone help me on this - maybe I am missing this or need new glasses or something - I see a subcat for charms and charm bracelets but nothing for pendants. Pendants are usually larger and heavier to be worn around the neck on chains or cord of a type and charms are usually for bracelets, keyrings, etc. Or am I misinterpreting this as well.

There IS a big difference in a charm and a pendant - even though they can be interchanged sometimes - but the thai silver is large and heavy and one just CANNOT wear some of it on a charm bracelet. So where do I list them now. Let me know please if you agree or disagree with my interpretation.

Thanx

CLUELESS (once again)

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

Try under "necklaces & pendants" - you could insert it under "gold & silver pendants" or "other necklaces & pendants".

I must admit that the changes to the categories is nice, but rather confusing if you're suddenly searching in unchartered territory!

Cali Craft

:wink:

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

It has just been officially confirmed - I am going blind?

Thank you Janet for helping out. I truly did not see the long subcats on jewellery and watches - it used to have only so much on and I did not notice it scrolled down. It is GREAT!

If you would be so kind as to help me out on this one too - Pleeze!!! Where can I start listing packaging products. At the moment I have the small ziploc bags listed in the Coins and the stamps where they do quite well, but I have all sorts - literally running into the hundreds - and you name it, plastic (recycleable of course), cardboard, glass, tin, polystyrene, paper, foil - I have mentioned this before - these are general items and should be listed in one category where people could find them immediately - ALL packaging, posting, storage, sealing and display products in one category - wouldn't that just be great!

Regards

Sandy

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Sandy

The only "logical" place for the packaging odds is under "Household & Office" and "stationery".

To me it would get lost there, so to dabble it in the categories where they would most likely be used (coins, gems, beads, etc) would seem more viable.

Another place you could list is under "Unusual - Other items".

Perhaps dropping a suggestion in the "Suggestion box" thread would be a great idea!

Regards,

Cali Craft

Gold_Man    10
Gold_Man

Category for your ziploc bags

Hi. Another spot for these = Packaging & Display under Jewellery. I use them for that purpose. Regards.