Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Potty Mouth

Not1CentMore

I may not 'understand' this in its entirety, but I can understand 'potty mouth' when I see / hear it.

I am respectfully requesting the negative 'revenge' rating be removed from auction 42052135. I do NOT use this kind of language and find it highly offensive in so many ways...whether the negative was 'earned' or not. Simply put, buyer did NOT **Read Before Bidding**, bid/won/baled and this is 'payback' for the negative left buyer.

Thank-you.

Edited by Not1CentMore

Seeds for Africa
I am requesting the negative 'revenge' rating be removed from auction 42052135. I do NOT use this kind of language and find it highly offensive in so many ways...whether the negative was 'earned' or not.

Thank-you.

The guy is obviously not of sane mind. He has only rated 4 sellers......... all of them today with eaxctly the same diatribe...... whatever it means! Looking at his 79% ratings says it all!

admin

Hi Ruthie,

I edited the ratings he gave, for the time being. I am sure all 5 sellers will appeal them.

Not1CentMore

Thank-you.

I cannot understand why people have to use such 'filth'. One can express themselves without talking around a mouth full of 'sewer slush'.

And, yes, the negative will be appealed.

Again, thanks heaps!

Ruthie