Sign in to follow this  
Gem Shop

another glitch in the system

Gem Shop

Since when is buyers allowed to rate sellers negative when a SNC has gone through?

I just received a negative rating from a buyer whose snc has gone through on the 12 Jul 11 02:10:sad:

Gem Shop

no BOB don't even react on direct emails...I have tried to report another buyer that refuses to pay and rated me negative even before I can lodge a SNC and now 2 days later still nothing....I had a buyer rate us negative 6 hours after he won an auction also reported him...nothing :-(

lilythepink

Well, I've found that BoB do look at negative ratings fairly, provided they are given all the facts!

TS Ron
Well, I've found that BoB do look at negative ratings fairly, provided they are given all the facts!

I fully agree with Lily BOB has always looked at negative ratings very fairly I have never ever had a problem with having an unfair rating removed!

MiemsJewels
no BOB don't even react on direct emails...I have tried to report another buyer that refuses to pay and rated me negative even before I can lodge a SNC and now 2 days later still nothing....I had a buyer rate us negative 6 hours after he won an auction also reported him...nothing :-(

Best is to phone Bob & explain it to them G-Shop. They are allways willing to help!