Sign in to follow this  
StudMuffinsMissus

So proud of my little Stud Muffin...

DestinysAngels
Thanks DA...please PM me the recipe for the dog biscuits if the offer still stands? 6 months ago he was going to be put down, the S.P.C.A. wouldn't take him his skin condition was so bad. Just shows you what some TLC & homemade dog food can do :blink1:

406660_110802195009_249187_10150306097826982_684271981_9808071_4894245_n.jpg

PM Sent!:blink1:

booksallsizes
Ok...this is bordering on OTT but what the hell, it's my thread & I can do what I want :embarrest:

Never mind - I also get totally carried away. My Facebook pages get filled with photographs of my pets. And you have beautiful dogs - I have a soft spot for Bull Mastiffs and yours is lovely. I don't want to get one, though because they are not the greatest with cats. Some are absolutely fine - but some are a little unpredictable. When I was a kid we had one that grew up with cats, was fine with them, and then killed one out of the blue. I think he was just playing - he didn't know his own strength. But I'll never forget that. But what a lovely dog he was - and ever since then I've had a total passion for the breed.

StudMuffinsMissus

Funny...the Bull Mastiff is the only one that is 100% fine with my 2 cats. I had the 2 cats 1st & it was a bit traumatic introducing them. Juno, my ginger female, is absolutely terrified of both. She comes come to eat then goes jolling in the neighbourhood. Dexter, the male cat, actually lies on my bed with Lilly the Mastiff. Bovril is a bit naughty & if left to his own devices will happily chase both of them like a mad thing if he gets the chance. I wish everyone could just be happy families :sad2: Lilly is such a funny creature, she is so jealous & clearly was an only pet. She's a super watchdog though and I feel so much safer with her around. Funny how these creatures creep into your heart?! I just bought Bov & Lilly the biggest bones from Food Lovers, looks like a femur from a dinasour!...they cover them with biltong spice...irresistable to dogs!