Sign in to follow this  
dominiquesonline

Non paying Buyers

dominiquesonline

At what point does a bad paying buyer finally get kicked off BOB? I have recently had dealings with a buyer that has a huge amount of negatives for non-paying, and I have just filed an SNC against her too. How long can buyers like this carry on wasting our time before they get blacklisted?

Link: All ratings received by Nolili on bidorbuy.co.za

The buyer seems to bid and buy all over the place and just pay at random. She promised me payment for about 10 days before I gave up and filed an SNC.

MiemsJewels
At what point does a bad paying buyer finally get kicked off BOB? I have recently had dealings with a buyer that has a huge amount of negatives for non-paying, and I have just filed an SNC against her too. How long can buyers like this carry on wasting our time before they get blacklisted?

Link: All ratings received by Nolili on bidorbuy.co.za

The buyer seems to bid and buy all over the place and just pay at random. She promised me payment for about 10 days before I gave up and filed an SNC.

She also won 2 of my items. 1 I had to file a snc. 2nd one she paid almost immediately. Strange....

lilythepink

I thought that when a user dropped below 75% they were disabled? Or does this only apply to sellers?

Cuan - where are you?

dominiquesonline

I wish that were so - it should be like that!

dominiquesonline

Buyer has been blacklisted - thank you BOB! :)