Sign in to follow this  
AppleBerry

CrAzY SeAsOn

AppleBerry

What is with buyers who buy screen protectors or cases but they think they are buying the phones itself when it clearly states screen protector or case in the listing.:nuts:

I had a buyer who has more than 99 positive ratings place an order for a R99 iPhone case thinking he was buying and iPhone.

People get so excited after seeing the price that they don't actually read the ad then when they phone me an i explain that it is not the phone but a case they bought they say it is a misunderstanding and they want to cancel the order:sick:

It is frustrating enough having to file SNC's all the time but what about all the Listing fee's lost:cry:

Also buyers who pay via EFT from lets say STANDARD to FNB bank, expect it to reflect immediately when their proof of payment clearly states that it can take up to 3 business days:wacko:

Edited by AppleBerry

Vegar

I think your mistake is putting a picture of the phone and the phone name before stating that it is the CASE or cover that you are selling.

BLACK BLACKBERRY 9700/9780 SILICONE CASE + SCREEN PROTECTOR (COMBO DEAL)

It sounds like you are selling the phone with cover and screen protector - COMBO DEAL :blink:

Try turning it around:

SILICONE CASE + SCREEN PROTECTOR (COMBO DEAL) for BLACK BLACKBERRY 9700/9780

Vegar

P.S. I need one like that - is it a good deal?

I haven't looked in the shops yet and I do make a point of bidorbuying local :smile:

AppleBerry

By wording it this way i can get more views out of it but still the buyer cannot expect to buy an iPhone for R99?

This combo deal is a great price but it will be even better from the 1-08-2011.

AppleBerry

I had another buyer today who place an order for a R99 iPhone 4 Bumper expecting a phone, apparently he was Multitasking and did not read!!!!!

mellowred
By wording it this way i can get more views out of it but still the buyer cannot expect to buy an iPhone for R99?

This combo deal is a great price but it will be even better from the 1-08-2011.

Hi Appleberry

You may be getting more views, but the people viewing are looking for a iPhone and not a case. Yes, they should not expect a iPhone for R99, but as you say people don't always read properly. I think Vegar's point is very valid.

AppleBerry

Regardless of the way i word it this is still going to happen.