Sign in to follow this  
multi collection

About Sacgs (Coin Grading)

multi collection

Dear All

Sacgs is not professional for coin grading, ngc or pcgs is the best, last time I tested, I removed a 1 rand silver pf70 mandela coin from sacgs holders, than I send it to ngc for grading, after return I get it back in PF67

multi collection

Also one more things, no company contact number and address detail

multi collection

could someone tell me more about sacgs ?

kyle2
could someone tell me more about sacgs ?

Hi Multi collection, there's tons of posts about sacgs, just do a search on it, all the info you will need is there.

PS. SACGS, not my first choice for a grading company.:notrust:

coinoisseur
Dear All

Sacgs is not professional for coin grading, ngc or pcgs is the best, last time I tested, I removed a 1 rand silver pf70 mandela coin from sacgs holders, than I send it to ngc for grading, after return I get it back in PF67

Chances are if you break it out of the NGC slab and send it in for re-grading, you might get a different grade as well. It all depends on who is grading your coin.

Cold Sea
Chances are if you break it out of the NGC slab and send it in for re-grading, you might get a different grade as well. It all depends on who is grading your coin.

Hi Anthony,

This is why I think that the 70 point scale is far more subjective than the adjectival grading used by Hern etc. Being a nincompoop when it comes to grading, I feel more comfortable with a straight VF or UNC. Sheldon may be better for the sellers, and I have a feeling this is why it is so popular and it's shortcomings not challenged.

EEND

To All.

We have recieved a Genuine Veldpond+ 2 other extremely valuable coins. There were no return adress or sender name.

Please will such owner contact us please, or we will be forced to offer it to a charitable organazation for auction.

It had been with SACGS for 6 weeks and no trace of enquiry or notice of submission to be found.

General news and Apollogy:

Due to the present workload, and enquiries we had to seriously re-evalute our staff members to

optimise their performance.

We are busy with a 2 week extensive training of ALL staff members.

We hope to achieve:

• Better comunications
  • Faster turn around times
  • More professional service
  • Telephonic Customer support
  • Live Help - online help line.
  • Online submission features.

We also training staff as Backup for key staff members, where as admin and dispatch are concerned.

We found that some members were not performing to standard due to workload and responsibilities.

Those had been either shared or additional support staff members employed.

Premises:

From November we will Vacate our premises as Tygervalley and move to a different location.

The "Upmarket" building we occupy at present are to be renovated/demolished due to some serions structural

flaws.

We will not reoccupy after that and had found other premises as secured and better situated.

We would be able to offer a better service and onsite evaluation of suitability of gradability of coins.

It would save customers some money.

For Grading enquiries and News-letter see the attachments

Regards SACGS SUPPORT

EEND

Sorry SACGS Telephoniic enquires 081 4600 188

Regards Neels

republikein

Maybe NGC made a mistake... there is anyway so little between PF67 and PF70...

multi collection

Hi Republikein

It's big mistake grading between PF67 and PF70

But I believe NGC the most