graysdurban    10
graysdurban

Very happy with the way bid or buy thank you

babyface2    10
babyface2

what is this all about:nuts:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Seems like he takes after me - just had to say something?? It is his first post after all. :grin:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
what is this all about :nuts:

Hi!

Hey, don't scare people away! :laugh:(LOL!)

You gave me such a good chuckle now - I'm actually still grinning! (Your smiley says it all - love it! LOL! )

Like Lily said, that was a kind, "Hello BOB-world" post.

Welcome Graysdurban (Grys Durban? Surely not! :toung:... :smile1:)

meeks    10
meeks
Hi!

Hey, don't scare people away! :laugh:(LOL!)

You gave me such a good chuckle now - I'm actually still grinning! (Your smiley says it all - love it! LOL! )

Like Lily said, that was a kind, "Hello BOB-world" post.

Welcome Graysdurban (Grys Durban? Surely not! :toung:... :smile1:)

I believe it is "grys" in Durban - "grys" skies. grys rain, grys mist, a "grys Durban

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
I believe it is "grys" in Durban - "grys" skies. grys rain, grys mist, a "grys Durban

Hi!

LOL! You mean "grys" is an English word which means "grey" too...? :nuts:

(Just pulling your leg - :cheesy:)

I thought so - that is why I said that...; Durbs is like sunny skies and surfing... Grahamstown is like grey skies.. LOL!

meeks    10
meeks
Hi!

LOL! You mean "grys" is an English word which means "grey" too...? :nuts:

(Just pulling your leg - :cheesy:)

I thought so - that is why I said that...; Durbs is like sunny skies and surfing... Grahamstown is like grey skies.. LOL!

Hi,

Yes, grey (grys) skies,perfect excuse not to go out and shop, but shop from home - on Bidorbuy

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well, we've had blue skies in Grahamstown today! Not hot but at least the sky is blue. And our supply dam is over-flowing - our cup runneth over with water! How lucky can we be? Rain in winter is almost unheard of here but there are pools of water everywhere in the veld around us. Took the dogs for a long run this afternoon and they all came back with very muddy feet!

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Very happy with the way bid or buy thank you

I think he means: "I am very happy with the way Bidorbuy works (functioning). Thank you"

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
I think he means: "I am very happy with the way Bidorbuy works (functioning). Thank you"

That was what ek gesien het... Ook... :smile:

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello all

What a way to welcome someone new to the forum.

This part of the forum is supposed to contain posts that contain feedback to the Bidorbuy team, not to have fun at the expense of someone else.

Welcome to the forum graysdurban. I fully agree with you.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

meeks    10
meeks
Hello all

This part of the forum is supposed to contain posts that contain feedback to the Bidorbuy team, not to have fun at the expense of someone else.

Thanks and Regards

Jacques

In my reply to the post by Edmund, I did not intend any harm to the new forum member graysdurban. It was purely a statement on the weather conditions in Durban on that day.However, I apologize for any hurt feelings,no "making fun" intended at all.

Sorry graysdurban,and welcome to the forum.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
Hello all

Thanks and regards

Jacques

From lovely grey to a "haillo all donderstorm teacher?"

We know what the thread is about. Really..., nobody made a joke at anyone's expense. It's just you who came to that odd conclusion.

I'll list a "buy-now" for a bottle of "Clean Humor and a imagination enhancing pills"

Cheer up Dstorm - I also said welcome to her/him. Lag tog 'n bietjie - die sin was en is nogsteeds werklik snaaks.

Have a bright and lovely day.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I think that graysdurban has started a wonderful thread - how many newcomers can claim to keep a thread going this long?

Congratulations to graysdurban! Please hang around - you are very welcome on this forum so keep posting.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Hello Lilly

Very true. There is no wrong in a friendly and sincere smile. We thanked BOB many a time too. (Will surely again too.)

graysdurban    10
graysdurban

Thank you

HI GUYS/ GIRLS THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME

VERY HAPPY TO BE ON BOB , JUST A LITTLE HARD TO TYPE WITH ONe FINGER LOL ( MY 2 MONTH OLD BOY IS USING MY OTHER ARM )

JUST WANTED TO THANK BOB FOR EVERYTHING , AS I AM A STAY AT HOME DAD SELLING ODDS AND SODS FOR OTHER PEOPLE / FRIENDS THAT DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO..SO I CAN ATLEAST KEEP SOME MONEY COMING IN..

THANK YOU

:awesome:

Edited by graysdurban

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

VERY HAPPY TO BE ON BOB , JUST A LITTLE HARD TO TYPE WITH ON FINGER LOL ( MY 2 MONTH OLD BOY IS USING MY OTHER ARM )

JUST WANTED TO THANK BOB FOR EVERYTHING , AS I AM A STAY AT HOME DAD SELLING ODDS AND SODS FOR OTHER PEOPLE / FRIENDS THAT DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO..SO I CAN ATLEAST KEEP SOME MONEY COMING IN..

THANK YOU

Hi Grays,

Happy to see you on the forum again. Enjoy your 2 months old boy. Wish you all of the best with your selling on Bidorbuy. :bigsmile:

Edited by MiemsJewels

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

VERY HAPPY TO BE ON BOB , JUST A LITTLE HARD TO TYPE WITH ONe FINGER LOL ( MY 2 MONTH OLD BOY IS USING MY OTHER ARM )

THANK YOU

Hi!

So great to see you back in action! Welcome again! Good luck with your sales and, remember; keep the kids off your lap here - before they can read! :biggrin:

Have one wacky BOB week! :awesome:

graysdurban    10
graysdurban

Hi everyone jus wanted to say , hope you all have a great weekend and please keep warm ...cold front is coming

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi grays! Thanks for the good wishes. It has been freezing cold (and raining) here in Grahamstown since last night. Looks like we're in for a really cold week-end. Forecast of maximum temperature of 11 deg C for tomorrow!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Hi Sunny Durbs! :smile:

You mean Grey skies are lurking again?! :nuts:

Thanks man! Have a wonderful weekend too! Great to see you back - how's 'em family on thy lap doing? (So to speak ;-)

Kind regards

Edmund....

PS We just finished a lekker steak-braai and I am having a lovely Pinotage currently... :angel:... Family reading and writing... All, thank the Lord, safe at home. (Clear, starry night still outside here!)

Edited by Edmund1000
Night...