Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

This is discouraging......

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Some items I bid on closes very late at night, and sometimes even in the early mornings...... I make a point of it to be there (on my laptop) when the bid closes, so that I can do immediate check outs and payments, and then immediately notify the seller that payment has been made........

3 days later, I receive an email from the seller saying "Congratulations!!!.... you have won the auction on such & such....... Please remember to make your payment in "x" time or a snc will be filed against you".......

Geeze!!!!..... if that is not enough to drive you up the wall!!!!...... Do they ever read their e-mails???.... I currently have another one of those pending after having set my alarm for 01h00 to make my payment and checking out, tomorrow will be the 3rd day with no response yet from the seller....... How do these people maintain their 100% positive ratings??????

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

That is unpleasant to threaten an SNC will be filed against you and when you've made payment right away.

And waiting three days for a response from a seller is also bad form - as soon as payment is in one's account (or BoB's eft account) then I believe a seller has a duty to vote positively. After all, the buyer has met his terms of the purchase.

Don't stress too much cheetah10. Funny (peculiar) things happen to good people, too, unfortunately. We have to learn to take things in our stride.

Vegar    10
Vegar

.... How do these people maintain their 100% positive ratings????

Indeed !!!

We know how: Because we let them get away with it!

We let them get away with it because we are too scared of revenge rating - especially as a seller I feel very vulnerable when buying on BoB.

It is in my best interest to give excellent service to buyers - but it seems that not all sellers agree with me ...

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Hi!

Here are so many lovely, I mean wonderful sellers on BOB.

I bought a fair share of things on BOB already and, I had to smile many a time for how they deal with me as a buyer. There is simply put; no generalized dogmatic code of sellers conduct... Some sellers treat you like a dead number man, many are such lovely humans and, others are at the first glance, embarrassingly "uneducated" and rude too..." The bottomline to me is; you don't have to be educated to sell goods. Only honest and precise. And if people are offended by them, it's because of being arrogant I think...?

Sellers on BOB are not like a person with a shop or big outlet etc. Here they can sell their goods from a dump - and still be very successful.

You know, I think I can write a book on people I bought (And even those I did not buy from!) from on BOB... Not today though.:weeabooface:

Seriously? If a seller warns me about filing a SNC in their "Congratulations you have won X..." email, I don't feel offended at all - for that shoe surely does not fit me. Not so? Believe me, I had MANY sellers with that "warning" in their "congratulations" email...

What I don't like is cold, unpleasant, eerie and unpersonal sellers... here are a few very, very weird ones... But then again; I must be very, very weird to them too... LOL!

BOB is one fantastic yet, a truly bizarre shop to me. I say it again: Here are so many lovely, I mean really LOVELY sellers on BOB. I thank you all!

TS Ron    10
TS Ron
Hi!

Here are so many lovely, I mean wonderful sellers on BOB.

I bought a fair share of things on BOB already and, I had to smile many a time for how they deal with me as a buyer. There is simply put; no generalized dogmatic code of sellers conduct... Some sellers treat you like a dead number man, many are such lovely humans and, others are at the first glance, embarrassingly "uneducated" and rude too..." The bottomline to me is; you don't have to be educated to sell goods. Only honest and precise. And if people are offended by them, it's because of being arrogant I think...?

Sellers on BOB are not like a person with a shop or big outlet etc. Here they can sell their goods from a dump - and still be very successful.

You know, I think I can write a book on people I bought (And even those I did not buy from!) from on BOB... Not today though.:weeabooface:

Seriously? If a seller warns me about filing a SNC in their "Congratulations you have won X..." email, I don't feel offended at all - for that shoe surely does not fit me. Not so? Believe me, I had MANY sellers with that "warning" in their "congratulations" email...

What I don't like is cold, unpleasant, eerie and unpersonal sellers... here are a few very, very weird ones... But then again; I must be very, very weird to them too... LOL!

BOB is one fantastic yet, a truly bizarre shop to me. I say it again: Here are so many lovely, I mean really LOVELY sellers on BOB. I thank you all!

Thank you Edmund 1000 I think this is very well stated! Can only agree with you!