Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

I hate this!!

MiemsJewels

This is absolutely rating abuse.

This guy/lady won an item yesterday. He/she immediatly leave the following a neutral rating.

1x1_trans.gifNeutral rating for ADORABLE SILVER & DIAMANTE 1 ROW BRACELET

28 Jul 2011

Comment:

Made Payment,will comment again after delivery!

NOT AYOBA TO GET THIS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!!!

Edited by MiemsJewels

Little Miss Muffet

If that was me I would tell her not to pay it as I would not want to deal with her then file an SNC after 7 days.

Why I feel like this is probably because Bob has put me in a bad mood this morning.:nuts:

Maybe tomorrow I would react differantly

Typical newbie on edge about online buying--4 ratings.Trigger happy with the evil button!!:evil:

Edited by geewhizz

lilythepink

That is abuse and you need to report it to communitywatch, Miems. And with a bid of R16.00 what was she expecting? The Crown Jewels?

We do not need buyers like this on BoB!

MiemsJewels

Thank you Ladies. I really do not appreciate buyers like that

daisyjewel

I think people just don't understand what they are doing to us ... pressing that rating button is nothing to them but it means a lot to us. The other day a buyer gave me a rating (first positive to say I must send him a medium size ring) ... then after I did not reply (I did not think it was necessary) -- he changed it to a negative ... (his money was not even in my account at that stage). Thankfully Candice at bidorbuy helped me out -- as this was also definitely rating abuse :smile1:

SProducts

Some buyer think the rating system is some sort of game, whats worse is when they receive the parcel they conveniently forget to update the rating and you left with a neutral rating.