Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Is this fair?

MiemsJewels

I received this e-mail from a buyer.

I am also human and I can also make a fault. Is this really neccesary? I send it by mistake ordinary parcel.

HALO I WON AN AUCTOIN ANF PAYED FOR MY PACKAGE I PAYED SPEED SERVICES AND MY PACKAGE WAS MAILED ON FRIDAY AND I HAVE NOT YET REICIVED IT THE POST OFFICE TELLS ME IT WAS MAILED NOT SPEED SERVICES BUT THE NORMAL 1 SO I DID PAYED FOR SPEED SERVICES!!!!

YOU HAVE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS OR I WILL BE GIVEN OR ACCOUNT TO BID OR BUY TOFROM ME PL CLOSE FOR STEALLING EASE FIX THE MISTAKE BEFORE I TAKE ACTOIN THANX

REGARDS EUGENE

I send this e-mail to him. I presume i'm gonna get a negative.

Hi Eugene,

I tried to phone you several times, I even left a message for you

I am very sorry about the mistake I have made. I never meant for 1 second to steal your money.

To make up for it I will send you another pair of leggings with Speedservices tomorrow.

It's all for FREE, no extra charge.

I already reported myself on the forum.

Track & trace number for your parcel TC136389877ZA

Warm regards

Miems

Edited by MiemsJewels

Miss Jewels

Miems, we're all human and are born to make mistakes! Last month I posted a client a parcel, and wrote the address down wrong. It ended up 2 doors away from him. Unfortunately he did not take the tracking no to the post office but opted to wait for the notification....,which obviously did not arrived. The parcel was never collected at the PO and returned to me. I resent, using speed services, included a little present and apologized for my human error. I have to date not yet received a rating. But I suppose no rating is better than a negative. LOL. Couldn't believe I did this, but it was just after I returned from my 3 week Italy holiday, so I suppose anything was possible!

MiemsJewels
Miems, we're all human and are born to make mistakes! Last month I posted a client a parcel, and wrote the address down wrong. It ended up 2 doors away from him. Unfortunately he did not take the tracking no to the post office but opted to wait for the notification....,which obviously did not arrived. The parcel was never collected at the PO and returned to me. I resent, using speed services, included a little present and apologized for my human error. I have to date not yet received a rating. But I suppose no rating is better than a negative. LOL. Couldn't believe I did this, but it was just after I returned from my 3 week Italy holiday, so I suppose anything was possible!

Miss Jewels All the parcels confuses a person sometimes. especially if you are in a hurry to get it all done asap. But accusing me of stealing "eaze fix", whatever that mean is ridiculous. R35 won't get me far anyway.

He definitely hurt my feelings. I feel like a skelm

jinxster78

Technically it isnt stealing it would be fraud, but further than BoB deciding something, nothing would happen anyway.

At the end of the day, its a heat to blow off steam... chances are if it was a speed services request... he wanted it chop chop (birthday present or something) but is possibly too late for that so he is most likely really just mad at the situation than at you or wishing bad on your BoB trading activities.

TS Ron

Miems you know that it is only human my dear. I would think that it is something only to happen to me. I think that is a fair exchange you admitted to the error.

MiemsJewels
Miems you know that it is only human my dear. I would think that it is something only to happen to me. I think that is a fair exchange you admitted to the error.

Thanx asecon XXX

ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi

dont let it get you down-we all make errors and the buyer can surely understand that -by just looking at your ratings it should be clear as daylight that a genuine error was made.

i have been doing this for 3 years now and almost at 10 000 ratings(hope to be there this week and still 100% positive) and i recently made two stupid errors by switching the parcels for two buyers and again including another buyers item in a different parcel.

thank goodness the buyers were really understanding and posted their items to each other and still rated the transaction positive as of course they realised it was a genuine mistake-

dont you just really appreciate understanding buyers like that-neil

Wild Olive Art

Hey Miems , that email was rather unnecessary , anybody can make a mistake and the last person who should feel like a " Skelm " is you.

You are a wonderful seller - such a pleasure to deal with . I always enjoy winning your auctions because I know I am going to have a hassle free transaction.

This buyer really should have taken into account your outstanding ratings and other buyers comments before ranting and accusing you of stealing.

Hopefully the buyer will calm down and apologise but if not , don't let it get to you !

MiemsJewels
hi

dont let it get you down-we all make errors and the buyer can surely understand that -by just looking at your ratings it should be clear as daylight that a genuine error was made.

i have been doing this for 3 years now and almost at 10 000 ratings(hope to be there this week and still 100% positive) and i recently made two stupid errors by switching the parcels for two buyers and again including another buyers item in a different parcel.

thank goodness the buyers were really understanding and posted their items to each other and still rated the transaction positive as of course they realised it was a genuine mistake-

dont you just really appreciate understanding buyers like that-neil

Thanx Neil.

MiemsJewels
Hey Miems , that email was rather unnecessary , anybody can make a mistake and the last person who should feel like a " Skelm " is you.

You are a wonderful seller - such a pleasure to deal with . I always enjoy winning your auctions because I know I am going to have a hassle free transaction.

This buyer really should have taken into account your outstanding ratings and other buyers comments before ranting and accusing you of stealing.

Hopefully the buyer will calm down and apologise but if not , don't let it get to you !

Thank you Wild Olive. I'm feeling better already xxx

lilythepink

@Miems - you are one of the best sellers on BoB. I know from experience as a buyer!

We all make mistakes but we don't have to be treated like imbeciles because of it. Just let it go - a buyer like this isn't worth losing a minute's patience over! Just block him/her!

BTW, you seem to have had a couple of buyers who are less than kosher lately. They are not worth your anger or guilt. Let it go, lass.

anerstemens

Awesoumme spellling from sneder ***no pun indented

qball
I received this e-mail from a buyer.

I am also human and I can also make a fault. Is this really neccesary? I send it by mistake ordinary parcel.

HALO I WON AN AUCTOIN ANF PAYED FOR MY PACKAGE I PAYED SPEED SERVICES AND MY PACKAGE WAS MAILED ON FRIDAY AND I HAVE NOT YET REICIVED IT THE POST OFFICE TELLS ME IT WAS MAILED NOT SPEED SERVICES BUT THE NORMAL 1 SO I DID PAYED FOR SPEED SERVICES!!!!

YOU HAVE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS OR I WILL BE GIVEN OR ACCOUNT TO BID OR BUY TOFROM ME PL CLOSE FOR STEALLING EASE FIX THE MISTAKE BEFORE I TAKE ACTOIN THANX

REGARDS EUGENE

I send this e-mail to him. I presume i'm gonna get a negative.

Hi Eugene,

I tried to phone you several times, I even left a message for you

I am very sorry about the mistake I have made. I never meant for 1 second to steal your money.

To make up for it I will send you another pair of leggings with Speedservices tomorrow.

It's all for FREE, no extra charge.

I already reported myself on the forum.

Track & trace number for your parcel TC136389877ZA

Warm regards

Miems

Now that is going above and beyond, and that sort of Customer Service is really appreciated by all at bidorbuy!

MiemsJewels
Now that is going above and beyond, and that sort of Customer Service is really appreciated by all at bidorbuy!

AAhh!! Thank you Cuan, much appreciated coming from you.:blink1:

kyle2

[quote name=

REGARDS EUGENE

Miems

I love his use of the English language:toung: (English as he has spoke)

Well done Miems, I have found buyers on my auctions choosing the incorrect shipping option, I usually send them the refund with their parcel, haven't had any negative feedback yet. (touch wood)

MiemsJewels
I love his use of the English language:toung: (English as he has spoke)

Well done Miems, I have found buyers on my auctions choosing the incorrect shipping option, I usually send them the refund with their parcel, haven't had any negative feedback yet. (touch wood)

Thanx Kyle, we as sellers needs hair on our teeth LOL

Vegar

Miems, you corrected your mistake AND reported yourself to the forum ... :bigsmile: I just had to smile at that one!

One gets the feeling that less-than-perfect doesn't cut it, but at the end of the day we can never live up to that and we need to remember that we are still wonderful human beings who will get it wrong sometimes :angel:

Roll with the punches ...