Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Image not showing

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you very much-appreciated

neil

Guest MacMuffin

Hi guys - sorry for the thumbnail glitches - we moved our thumbnail server to a redundant rack (think of it as an expensive closet for servers) and some thumbnails did not synchronize properly despite us refreshing them. We are refreshing those thumbnails as they are reported, but I have not noticed anything for today (thanks to Andries to keeping me on my toes).

BTW: If your thumbnail does not appear, just drop a forum post or contact customer care, we are typically quite fast resolving the issue for you. There is no need to re-upload the thumbnail (unless you want to fix it yourself).

dogfencing

Also having a problem with my thumbnail

Hi guys - sorry for the thumbnail glitches - we moved our thumbnail server to a redundant rack (think of it as an expensive closet for servers) and some thumbnails did not synchronize properly despite us refreshing them. We are refreshing those thumbnails as they are reported, but I have not noticed anything for today (thanks to Andries to keeping me on my toes).

BTW: If your thumbnail does not appear, just drop a forum post or contact customer care, we are typically quite fast resolving the issue for you. There is no need to re-upload the thumbnail (unless you want to fix it yourself).

voldermort
MsPlod

Loads of images not showing BoB!! Get cracking please!

admin
Loads of images not showing BoB!! Get cracking please!

And so they did a while back, thanks guys :awesome:

Miss Jewels

The auctions we loaded this morning have no images and will definately be affecting sales today. Any chance of having auctions extended by an hour or two please:weeabooface:

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is on the Afrihost website:

ADSL Latency Update:

A fault was identified on European Indian Gateway (EIG) cable system off the coast of Portugal.

This has affected the SAT3 cable which has failed SAT3 traffic to SEACOM.

Seacom is at capacity at the moment and that’s why our ADSL is slow at the moment

Initial resolution time was Sunday but new developments indicate it may be resolved as early as 18h00 tonight

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your patience this far.

varsbuyer

Has this problem been solved know? I tried today a few times to upload an image and it only shows when clicking on it to zoom. ID 84898055

rezizter
Has this problem been solved know? I tried today a few times to upload an image and it only shows when clicking on it to zoom. ID 84898055

Shows on my side.

Please advise if you are still facing issue?

also try go to page and press ctrl + F5 this should refresh your browser.

Kind Regards58f5a743eb336_Screenshotfrom2012-12-18125207.jpg.f03816ab65bfc24bd15bc424660b4e2b.jpg