Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Image not showing

meeks    10
meeks

I listed an item in crafts over an hour ago, and still there is no image showing on the page.

When I go into my account, the image is visible next to the item though???, so I do not understand why it is not visible on the crafts page with the item listed.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

The same is happening to me and i see also some other users-the description appears instead of the photo in the thumbnail-today it happened on a number of listings up from the one or two previously-to correct i have to re-upload the photo and even then twice sometimes-Can bob perhaps give any idea as to why this is happening-Browsers have been refreshed and all seems ok -i can only think a glitch on bob side.

neil

qball    11
qball

I have asked Mac to look into it...

Gems n Silver    10
Gems n Silver

Hi, My image is STILL not showing, loaded last night! :weeabooface::cry:

daisyjewel    10
daisyjewel

Hi everyone -- I re-loaded mine again and they are showing up now. But i had to click on the upload thumbnail and then get images from my computer again -- they did not come up on their own. :smile1:

qball    11
qball

It seems we had a server issue this morning, we will re-run the images for you... apologies for this.

Gems n Silver    10
Gems n Silver

All's good now, thanks guys ! :biggrin:

meeks    10
meeks
All's good now, thanks guys ! :biggrin:

There still seems to be some gremlins at work.

I edited a listing in crafts,( changed the closing date of an auction item.) However, the thumbnail image shows on the main crafts page,but the original closing date has not changed, yet when I went into the "Beads Pearls Charms" category the image is not showing, but the edited closing date shows up correctly??? Originally the item was to close on 2nd August. I changed it to close on 10th August.

Update; Over an hour ago I edited a listing, and posted the above, still no image (The closing date is now showing correctly though)

I also listed another item in crafts a few minutes ago,so waiting to see if that thumbnail image will appear.

Edited by meeks
Update

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Thumbnails showing, but pics IN listing are not. Tried reloading and nope...get page can't be displayed OR 'no show'.

Ok, now the thumbnails in auction are not showing: box with red x.

And, the whole site is loading 'slower than snot'. Other sites visited are loading 'faster than greased lightning'. 7-hour time difference, so hope the 'bugs' are out before Snap Friday Auctions 'open'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

meeks    10
meeks

Same problem. the thumbnail on an item I edited last night, still not showing, yet, thumbnail is showing on a listing done AFTER I edited the previous listing,but, no images are showing on the description pages.

What is going on?

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello all

Same with me. Pictures inside are simply missing. They are an integral and technical part of my description.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

qball    11
qball
Hello all

Same with me. Pictures inside are simply missing. They are an integral and technical part of my description.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

Please could you guys send me example's - trade ID's?

qball    11
qball
Thumbnails showing, but pics IN listing are not. Tried reloading and nope...get page can't be displayed OR 'no show'.

Ok, now the thumbnails in auction are not showing: box with red x.

And, the whole site is loading 'slower than snot'. Other sites visited are loading 'faster than greased lightning'. 7-hour time difference, so hope the 'bugs' are out before Snap Friday Auctions 'open'.

Ruthie

Hi Ruthie

I have noticed that you have links in your listings to a site game62.com, please could you remove these? Thanks!

meeks    10
meeks
Please could you guys send me example's - trade ID's?

My item ID 42216903 - The images in the description page is now back, but since editing the listing last night, the thumbnail image, is still not showing. However, when one clicks on the "Click for bigger image" option, the image opens up,so it is there, just not showing on the listing.

qball    11
qball
My item ID 42216903 - The images in the description page is now back, but since editing the listing last night, the thumbnail image, is still not showing. However, when one clicks on the "Click for bigger image" option, the image opens up,so it is there, just not showing on the listing.

Should be sorted now... apologies for that.

voldermort    10
voldermort

This problem has still not been sorted out..........I have spent the last 1 & 1/2 hours on two ads trying to get the thumbnail image to appear, to no avail. I have now put them to open on Monday instead of today as planned, hopefully by then some headway will have been made. I was planning to put up quite a few ads today but with this problem that seems rather pointless.

meeks    10
meeks
This problem has still not been sorted out..........I have spent the last 1 & 1/2 hours on two ads trying to get the thumbnail image to appear, to no avail. I have now put them to open on Monday instead of today as planned, hopefully by then some headway will have been made. I was planning to put up quite a few ads today but with this problem that seems rather pointless.

This is just so disheartening. I am busy compiling listings for today as well,but think I will just give it a miss now, and really hope the problem can be sorted out once and for all.

qball    11
qball

There is no issue we are aware of at this stage, but Emile will check now to see what's going on...

voldermort    10
voldermort

seems to be fine now, thank you.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Hi Vegar, try to reload your image. It usually works

Vegar    10
Vegar

Seems to have fixed itself ... :bigsmile:

admin    0
admin
Seems to have fixed itself ... :bigsmile:

That was Mac :wink:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
There is no issue we are aware of at this stage, but Emile will check now to see what's going on...

There is an issue for over a week now-i raised this some time back-not just me but a number of sellers have this problem where the description appears instead of the photo in the thumbnail.When clicking on the thumbnail the picture opens.

my trade ids currently with this issue are id 42368971 and id 42368987

neil

admin    0
admin
There is an issue for over a week now-i raised this some time back-not just me but a number of sellers have this problem where the description appears instead of the photo in the thumbnail.When clicking on the thumbnail the picture opens.

my trade ids currently with this issue are id 42368971 and id 42368987

neil

Mac fixed them for you. :wink: