Sign in to follow this  
Rusty500

Duplicate stamps.

Rusty500    10
Rusty500

Hi all.

What on earth do you guys (and girls) do with your excess stock of stamps. I have been collecting for a few years and have eventually found the time to sit down and sort things out, but I am stuck with hundreds of duplicates of certain stamps (Springbok head etc). Is there a charity that could use these?

AngelaBraun    10
AngelaBraun

options

Hello Rusty,

Firstly why do you not try to sell them on a Crazy Wednesday Auction. Whatever you get for them you can reinvest the money into other stamps you may still require for your collection.

Secondly, if you are serious about wanting to donate them, I am always looking for duplicate stock to put into my charity packets which I sell in my listings which raises money for the Mentally Handicapped Adults.

I would suggest the first option first and if not then I will gladly accept them.

gabriel 1    10
gabriel 1

Hi Rusty

I am glad that you found the time to sort out your stamps. I think I could live 3 life times and still not sort out all my Philatelic material the way I would like. Problem is I keep on expanding on stuff I have not sorted yet. Anyway it is great fun.

Gabriel1

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Gabriel1

Yes, I believe you.

And I keep on buying, instead of sorting and selling the stamps that I already have.

Shows you, whether we call ourselves collectors, philatelists, dealers, sellers, buyers, traders, etc, we are all in love with the hobby.

Regards

Jacques