Sign in to follow this  
Guest MacMuffin

New bidorbuy user interface (look and feel) - Feedback

davan

I am getting used to the new format. Its growing on me.

The many critical points raised are all valid points, that would ultimately affect the revenue of sellers and subsequently BoB.

However, is it just me, or does it appear that all these new changes are non-negotiable ?? :)

Pickle Bearies

When I see a product which interests me, the first thing I do is check who is selling the item...To me the most important part of the transaction is the seller and not the item! I have passed over many "wanted " items due to the seller selling the item. It is absolutely vital to display the sellers name with the item. To withhold the sellers name on an advert is practising a certain amount of deception as this is trying to "catch" a buyer despite the seller!

Seeds for Africa
we will favor sellers based on their trading history (ratings and a number of internal criterias) as well as the enhancements placed on an item.

With regards to seller brand promotion, you will have started to notice that our marketing guys are placing category specific banners to promote sellers (this is a paid feature) and you can see this for Audi Fourways in the car-section.

Hi Mac

Thanks. Can you fill us in on the Internal Criteria's that you plan to use to favor one seller over another?

I like what you have done with Audi, and I like the little "new" icon. How does an item qualify to get the "new" icon?

Thanks very much.

Grant