Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

New layout-sellers name too small

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

the new layout looks great but i think the sellers name is lost in the listing-perhaps a larger font or bold type would help for this.anyone agree?

neil

babyface2
HI

the new layout looks great but i think the sellers name is lost in the listing-perhaps a larger font or bold type would help for this.anyone agree?

neil

i agree totally, it takes quite a while to actually figure out who the seller is:unsure: just now buyers will be bidding on items from sellers they do not want to deal with, i for one would not go further than the first few items as i can not in a glance see the sellers name

voldermort

definitely agree..............its very difficult as it is to see who is the seller, perhaps even just one size larger would help. otherwise it looks great.

MacMuffin

hi guys - we are still sorting out some "nigglies" but will adjust all of this... I will post a separate thread in the announcement section

Vegar

Woke up this morning and my world looks different .... again!

Love the lay-out - I agree that the seller's name is a bit small under the 'statue' and Seller.

Is the statue for an avatar?

And what is the empty space on the left for? On E-Bay your watched or viewed items jump in there.

AND ... there is a location filter !!!! YAY !!!!

Thanks to the 'Gnomes - in - the - Night' ! :smile:

voldermort

Back again, just had a look at the filter........under Payments you have BoB Pay, Bob EFT & PayPal, that is it. What has happened to ordinary EFT Payments??

lilythepink

Have I woken up with Old Timer's again this morning? I can't see anything different in my listings!? :unsure:

voldermort
Have I woken up with Old Timer's again this morning? I can't see anything different in my listings!? :unsure:

Ha this morning was I believe, a quickie.........Mac says it will all be new & different again tomorrow :wink:

lilythepink
Ha this morning was I believe, a quickie.........Mac says it will all be new & different again tomorrow :wink:

Okay, I now see what everyone was talking about. I am slow to adapt to change so my point of view may not be relevant, but I have to say I think that the home page is too busy and is going to make things difficult for buyers to find what they are actually looking for, i.e. Crazy Wednesday auctions, etc.

And I, too, think that the sellers' names are far, far too small. (Does a buyer really want to know that I live in Grahamstown?? It's never matter before - those who want to know can just check up under my user name and they'll see the info there, so what is the point of having it in the listing as well?)

alloway65

Cant find the Wednesday Auction!!!!!!:embarrest: OK found it!!!!!

Asha Craft Jewellery

This will take some getting used to. Is it just me or does the layout look very faded? I miss the trademark orange!

Cali Craft and Gems

I've got new glasses and I still struggle to find the sellers' name it's soooo small!

And the ending time is even smaller... I need a magnifying glass instead of new specs!

meeks

Oh my gosh!!! I almost felt like a GPS was needed. Was very frustrating at first, and will definitely take some getting used too.

Twice now I came to look for stuff on auction, and twice I gave up.BUT, as it is said, "change is as good as a holiday"